BY ION

• The colors are not bad but why do they use such a difficu...1 Answers
Samantha D.
I used this product when I decided to color my hair blue eyes I erased this year and it was absolutely wonderful. I received so many compliments. It didn't dry my hair out and even though it was semi permanent, it lasted for a very long time.
Kristin A.
Lexington, NC
It can have a great look if mixed and press lightened well, however ion colors just don't hold as bright as pravana or others, adding olaplex helps but still not quite same grade of product
Anastasia M.
Orlando
Love this brand of hair color. The colors are so bright and they smell really really nice. They also do not cause damage to your hair like some other brands of color
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I currently have "jade" in my hair from the gemstones collection and I love it. Combined with color depositing mask it can be a beautiful long lasting color.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
LOVE ion products! They stay vibrant for weeks, and make the most beautiful tones that can’t be found anywhere else. I get mine at Sally’s and do my own!
Jeannie S.
Bastrop
I love ion if you want a semi-permanent color this is it ladies. It has a very pleasing fragrance and is simply the best and not hard on your wallet.😁
luree W.
Shasta Lake, CA
Great product lasted longer then I expected it to. Purchased at Sally's for less then $5. It was closer to permanent then semi permanent.
Ash H.
Cordova, TN
I wanted my hair to be blue and this did the job, absolutely beautiful I love it and I will continue to use for my unnatural hair colors.
cora B.
Newnan
Makes your crazy hair colors supsr vivid great if youre ever thinking of doing unicorn or mermaid hair like i did does not wash out tho
Samantha B.
Elba, AL
Covers well, but leaves hair really dry. Takes FOREVER to rinse clear, but didn't bleed on my towel after I got out of the shower.
Melissa M.
The colors are not bad but why do they use such a difficult tube since the product is thick? Very hard to get all the color out of the tube if you don’t have a key.