BY ION #24 in Semi-Permanent Hair Color

Madison H.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this color!
My hair was fully prepped prior to application (lightened, healthy,etc.) Applied product just to ends of my layers I have in my hair (maybe half way, tip up toward root, about half way each layer) I left product in my hair 40min, then rinsed as directions said. Color didn't fully take as wished, first try. 2 days later repeated , and now I have exactly as I'd hoped.
Kerye S.
Ion is the only product I use in my hair. It is gentle, affordable, and last a good while. I dye my hair blue once every few years and it is the only brand that actually holds up and doesn’t need too much upkeep. I’ll drop a pic taken 3 months after initial dyeing.
Kat H.
Abilene, TX
I’ve used Ion off and on for years when coloring my hair a fun, bright color and I absolutely love every color I’ve tried from them so far. They have a decent range of colors, affordable, smell great and the finish product is always vibrant color!
Gen G.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using Ion hair color for about two years now. I've found my perfect combination of colors (Tanzanite, Sapphire, Purple, and Titanium) and that gives me my unique shade of royal blue! The color lasts so long even when diluted with conditioner. This is the only hair color I'd use!
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
I love all the ion colors i use the pink on myself a lot the hottie pink comes out very dark but i love this for a winter pink. It’s easy to use u don’t need to add anything and it doesn’t fade quickly if u use the right products to keep it good. Great color
kendall l.
Libertyville , IL
this color works best on a level 6-7, i have level 10 hair and it turned out very light teal. if hats what you’re going for, this is great! it’s shiny and very pretty, but not at all the color i was going for
Danielle
I got tanzanite for my little sister and we did her hair the 4th of July and today is the 30th and her color has barley faded I did emerald the next day and both our hair still looks like we just did them!
Rachel A.
Des moines, IA
I’ve used jade and sapphire since the color line came out and I’m obsessed with them, the color last a really long time and they barley bleed . Never using another hair dye again.
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL
I got this is the color rose quartz are falling in love with all the "blorange" "rose gold" hair colors, I decided to try the look out on myself- I have think shoulder length hair and used 3 tubes, I diluted with conditioner, and it turned out a warm, kinda bold pink, a little darker than I wanted *my hair was med. yellow blonde prior* but after a few washes it lightened up to thr perfect color!
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
The Ion Color Gemstones are beautiful! Especially the Jade. Easy to use and easy to apply. Color comes out as expected as long as your hair color is lifted to a level 9 to 11. If your hair still has yellow tints in it then it will be a little more green... but the Jade is more of a darker teal. Very beautiful!