Ion

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I had dark chestnut brown hair and I just had the urge to dye my hair blonde. Yes it did lift my hair, I mixed it with a 30 developer. The scent is not as strong as other bleaching products so I liked it. It’s super easy to use. The only thing I didn’t like which is extremely important to me, it did damage my hair noticeably. It does do the job in lifting fast and even. I would just be careful because it is super strong.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Works well when you pair with salon care 30 volume Creme. I have a dark black hair and for a while I been trying out bleach that would work will for me and by far this one is the best I used. Before I used to bleach my hair twice to really lighten it but with this one I only have to do it once and works well. I just have to tone it and I got the color I’m trying to achieve. Definitely would recommend and use in the future hair bleaching.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
this is my favorite lightener and i will not go back to a powder! this mixes great and doesn’t dry out too quickly so you have a longer processing time when you use a lower developer. it doesn’t smell too strong and doesn’t burn me!