Ion Bright Lavender Moon Creme Toner

by Ion

Bright Lavender Moon Creme Toner

I wanna try this for the first time? How long does it last?
Start your review of Ion Bright Lavender Moon Creme Toner!
Nicole C.
Carrollton, KY
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This color is amazing and I will definitely buy it again and mix it with 20 volume 1:2. I mixed this toner with ion bright snow cap and just love the results!Ion Snow Cap Creme Toner Ion Bright Lavender Moon Creme Toner
Lakesha C.
1,003 reviews
I had no issues using Ion Bright Lavender Moon Creme. It got my hair from black to a orangish color which I turned red.
Kayla N.
Ferriday,LA
Ion Bright Lavender Moon Creme Toner uploaded by Kayla N.
I used this when bleaching my hair to have blonde hair. It went from orange to blonde!
Tehn K.
Sheridan, WY
Ion Bright Lavender Moon Creme Toner uploaded by Tehn K.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Love this Toner. It takes the brassiness right out of my hair. Keeping my newly blonde hair looking beautiful. It's also something that you can use before color and it gives you an nice even tone.
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
This is one of many toners that I've used.. I'm never disappointed.. (not to toot my own horn, but TOOT!) lol.. I also use Wella toners, but I do love Ion Color Brilliance toners and dyes
Emma A.
Colton, CA
I actually really enjoy this stuff , not too burning and not to strong of a chemical smell , the only bummer is is that you have to keep it on longer to get the color pay that you want , I definitely recommend wells toners , I currently use t18 for my grey hair as it’s fricken amazing.
Laine E.
as long as your hair is light enough any of the colors from this collection look absolutely stunning. I would recommend buying double the amount that you typically use as your hair will be blond and thirsty LOL. I achieved my perfect white blond with the snow cap from this collection and I did two processes of it. I sealed it with a joico pack color sealer and aside from my roots the white is as pure as it can be. Not bad for a little Sally's ion color.
member-dde881
Not as much pigment as the Wella Color Charm Permanent Liquid Toner but it still lightened my hair. I recommend for hair that is already very prelightened and not too much brass in it. I wasn’t too impressed but it did the job.
Katelyn N.
Works well, has a strong scent. But overall, it’s my top pick. Good pricing, good amount.
Roselyn V.
Sterling, VA
Ion Bright Lavender Moon Creme Toner uploaded by Roselyn V.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This creme toner is easy to work with but if your looking to put pastel hues into your hair this is extremely light application of color. It tones very well but the lavender hues only pick up when the light hits my hair in a certain way. Its not in your face color. Its a bit disappointing for someone who does a lot of color I at least was expecting more color deposit due to the way the swatch looked it was no where near it. I only recommend this for those experimenting with maybe wanting to try pastel hues in their hair. Its not enough color for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...