Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Semi-Permanent Brights Hair Color are high-fashion hair colors designed to give vivid, boldly intense results.

I want to dye my hair either Azure or lavender but i was wonder since it permanent color do i have to use bleach or only developer? I have virgin hair for the first time in years and really don't want to put any bleach on my hair if i don't have to
How long does the color stay in? Is it semi-permanent ? How to keep your color in longer than 6 weeks especially when it’s red?
THIS ISN’T A QUESTION, MORE LIKE ADVICE!!! When using [product:ion-color-brilliance-brights-semi-permanent-hair-color-azure] dye make sure you have someone to put the dye in your hair if you want to put more than one color on your hair lol bc it took me 3 hours to do my rainbow bright. I had to switch gloves with every color & use separate bowls. I’ve bleached my hair & then put the dye & then I’ve put it on my natural hair, which is dark brown & both showed color. Just an IMPORTANT FYI: when washing your hair with this semi-permanent dye in, wash it in cool-warm water using color protecting shampoo & conditioner. The color will stay longer & vibrant 🤘🏼🤘🏼
Start your review of Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color!
Kolton W.
Niles
Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Kolton W.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
One of the best hairdying products I’ve ever used. I put it in over already dyed hair and it still took
Grace M.
Gainesville, GA
Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Grace M.
Before I got my license to purchase professional products, these were my go to for vivids. I used all the blues and it SHOWED. The color lasts, it’s easy to apply yourself. The only downside is that it’s hard to spread; you definitely need more than a couple tubes for anything longer then chin length hair, but that’s not a big deal considering it’s so inexpensive.
Rachael B.
Independence, KY
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I use to dye my hair a bright Ariel red with the ion brilliance. I bought it at sallys beauty supply store. I believe it was around 10 bucks and you also need the developer or bleach. My hair always turned put perfect and bright. I didn't get alot of damage and hair loss. If your wanting a bright color I would recommend these. I personally dye my own hair but when using this it's easier if you have someone to help you.
Alexandria D.
De Soto, MO
Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Alexandria D.
To start, I would like to say that this review is in regard to the entire vivids line, not just this color. I've tried many brands, but Ion is my favorite for my unnatural hair colors! It has a thick consistency, which I prefer to the more liquidy products. The directions are very easy to follow as well. As long as you don't wash your hair every day in hot water, this product lasts. I reccomend this product.
Vanessa O.
Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Vanessa O.
At first I didn’t like it but then I loved it because on me it looked like a metallic blue in person and it was like color of blue I’ve personally never seen anyone have
Lily T.
Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Lily T.
Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Lily T.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I had never dyed my hair before going blue but I love this brand!! I did it at home and it turned out beautifully, and lasted for about 5 months! I’ll attach the first photo I took and what it faded out to around 4 months later. The blue was more permanent rather than semi-permanent; but if you are looking for something that lasts I would suggest this!!
Maddie M.
Tinley Park, IL
Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Maddie M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
When I used this product to dye my friends hair, the colors came out beautifully and as expected! For being semi-permanent, it does last a long time and can be an issue when trying to get out if you aren't looking for that colored hair anymore. The product is more on the thicker side, so I would recommend buying two bottles for longer hair!
Scarlett H.
Crestview, FL
Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Scarlett H.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Ion color is the only hair color I’ll use. It has long lasting, vibrant color and is incredibly affordable. The color clings to hair well, but doesn’t stain skin when you inevitably get some on you somewhere, which is a HUGE plus.
Des V.
Arvin, CA
Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Des V.
Works better on bleach hair comes off a bit blue but after a few washes it fades into a beautiful Aqua color but unfortunately fades very fast.
Tiffany K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Tiffany K.
Great results! I loved this hair color. I tried a few different shades. First I went real, then blue, finally I tried the green and purple. My hair stayed vibrant for so long and my hair smelled so good when applying color. Definitely would recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Doreen R.
il y a 2 ans
THIS ISN’T A QUESTION, MORE LIKE ADVICE!!! When using Ion Azure Semi Permanent Hair Color dye make sure you have someone to put the dye in your hair if you want to put more than one color on your hair lol bc it took me 3 hours to do my rainbow bright. I had to switch gloves with every color & use separate bowls. I’ve bleached my hair & then put the dye & then I’ve put it on my natural hair, which is dark brown & both showed color. Just an IMPORTANT FYI: when washing your hair with this semi-permanent dye in, wash it in cool-warm water using color protecting shampoo & conditioner. The color will stay longer & vibrant 🤘🏼🤘🏼
Daliza T.
Buffalo , NY
il y a 4 ans
Ashley K. il y a 3 ans
I would consider doing a bleach bath before adding any more color. You want that color out so it doesn’t make the new color seem muddy.