Hair CareHair ColorIon
Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1

Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Absolute Perfection Booster is a single use vial that can be added to hair color and lighteners to help revitalize hair strength.

Is this good to mix in when bleaching hair?
Can you add this to boxed dye? And is it just for bleaching or does it also protect hair from other colors? My hair is naturally blonde but I dye it dark red.
Should I use this in a toner?
Start your review of Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1!
Arminda M.
Cincinnati
Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1 uploaded by Arminda M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Good booster step for those with damaged hair or using heat on hair. Leave it on with a hair wrap for an hour or two 👍🏻
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
This booster helps protect my hair from damage while coloring or bleaching my hair. I use this every time chemically treat my hair.
Kennedy W.
PIEDMONT
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
THIS STUFF. Guys, this is basically the same thing, if not better than Olaplex. Olaplex is very expensive and this is maybe $3 for 1-2 uses. Although the Olaplex comes in larger bottles, I definitely prefer this brand over olaplex. This is a great dupe for the step 1 that you mix in with your product before application.
Morning Beauty R.
I get this at Sally Beauty for $1 each bottle is a one time use. After you have mixed your color and developer add the contents of the bottle and mix. There's nothing to it just mix it with your product and apply as usual. Not sure how this works on my hair but I'm all for healthy looking hair color.
Kate H.
Bayfield, WI
Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1 uploaded by Kate H.
I used this product along with step 2 when coloring my hair. It works like olaplex preventing further damage. It can reduce the effects of the developer so that may need adjusting. Really great product and the price is much lower than olaplex.
Liane C.
Buena Park, CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This product was recommended to me by an employee at Sally Beauty as I was buying Ion Bright White Creme Lightener. For a low price, you get the same protective qualities as Olaplex and it even smells nice! I was satisfied with how it protected my hair and made the bleach/developer mixture smell good, which is an added benefit! Great product that really works!
Amanda S.
Lebanon, PA
I was recommended to use this when I was going to be bleaching and using Hair dyes. I’ve never used this before but I will definitely always have this on hand from now on when doing my hair or my sisters hair! It helped so much with bleaching hair it made it soft and not break or get dried out! It doesn’t really have a smell from what I could tell but that’s fine with me
Lucila S.
Woodbridge, VA
Recommended 😊👍👍one was used in the bleaching cream to protect the hair especially from breaking AND to leave it silky and SHINY. #VOXBOX #influenster
Sue M.
Kirksville, MO
This is a cheaper version of Olaplex and I'm my opinion, this works just as good. I recently went from blood red hair to blonde and this literally saved my hair. After removing the red color, my hair felt like straw so I decided to mix some of this in with the bleach to lighten my hair to blonde. Boy was I surprised at how soft my hair felt afterwards. I didn't think something so TINY would work so well but boy was I wrong! If you're going to color your hair or even lighten it, please give this a try to help protect the integrity of your lucious locks!
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Is this a dupe of that elusive salon-only brand that also uses a 1-2 numbering system...? Well, I don’t know! But I’ve taken my hair from a natural dark brunette to platinum blonde with a handful of these bad boys. Ion is hit or miss for me but I’m 99% sure this product is a huge winner and I would never dye my hair without it again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...