BeautyHairHair ColorIon
Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1

Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Absolute Perfection Booster is a single use vial that can be added to hair color and lighteners to help revitalize hair strength.

Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1 Is this a good product to add during bleaching? I’ve heard it helps to protect hair but not sure if it is true?
Is this good to mix in when bleaching hair?
Can you add this to boxed dye? And is it just for bleaching or does it also protect hair from other colors? My hair is naturally blonde but I dye it dark red.
Start your review of Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1!
Nicole L.
Mansfield, MA
Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1 uploaded by Nicole L.
This stuff is an absolute game changer. I add it to both bleach and toner and my hair actually feels healthier instead of damaged. It's extremely reasonably priced and does exactly as advertised. I will never lighten my hair without using it. It has become a staple for me. Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1 uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
It was recommended by a Sally's employee. It is a booster you apply to your haircolor mix, and it helps to attach bonds for your hair in order to not be damaged/tangled.
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1 uploaded by Stacey M.
I used this booster today & it really amped up my colour. It's a 2 step, but I have to review step 2 separately. This is a tiny vial you add to your colour after you've mixed the pigment & developer in your mixing bowl. You mix it in, then apply as usual. You follow up with Step 2, which is a colour sealer...basically a good conditioner that you add to your roots first, then work it down your hair. I'll know how effective this whole 2 step works in 2 weeks. Usually by then, my greys are poking through. So I will update this review in 2 weeks from now. So far, the colour looks more intense than usual. So far, so good. 👍 Update: So it's been about 2 weeks & my greys are starting to pop through. I was really hopeful about this, but there's really no difference when I don't use it. Maybe a few days more colour, but that's it. I'm still on the hunt, though, so I am determined to find something that will keep the pigment longer.
Arminda M.
Trenton, OH
Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1 uploaded by Arminda M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Good booster step for those with damaged hair or using heat on hair. Leave it on with a hair wrap for an hour or two 👍🏻
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,275 reviews
Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1 uploaded by Bethany A.
This was something I picked up to help keep my looking and feeling soft! It’s super gentle and made my hair turn glossy!
KerryAnne S.
Ion Absolute Perfection Booster Step 1 uploaded by KerryAnne S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is the perfect dupe for Olaplex! I fully bleach my short hair twice a year and do bleach baths to pull out old direct dye colors. The integrity of my hair is important so I coat my hair in coconut oil the night before. I put this into my bleach mixture and my hair has been much healthier post bleaching. You just pour it straight in and mix it up and go! Afterwards, I use a lot of deep conditioning treatments.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
This booster helps protect my hair from damage while coloring or bleaching my hair. I use this every time chemically treat my hair.
Kennedy W.
Spartanburg
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
THIS STUFF. Guys, this is basically the same thing, if not better than Olaplex. Olaplex is very expensive and this is maybe $3 for 1-2 uses. Although the Olaplex comes in larger bottles, I definitely prefer this brand over olaplex. This is a great dupe for the step 1 that you mix in with your product before application.
Morning Beauty R.
I get this at Sally Beauty for $1 each bottle is a one time use. After you have mixed your color and developer add the contents of the bottle and mix. There's nothing to it just mix it with your product and apply as usual. Not sure how this works on my hair but I'm all for healthy looking hair color.
claudia L.
Laredo,Tx
I really love this product it was to control the color that I was going to use for my hair it left my hair gentle and soft it was awesome I did love it something new for my hair something that controls my softness of the hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shana R.
il y a 9 mois
Angela W. il y a 8 mois
Yes thats what I use it for..or highlift blonde and high volume peroxide..you do have to go up a level in developer because it dulls the formula..I call it my insurance policy. I can push past the limit and keep the integrity of the hair