Hair CareHair ColorIon
9A Very Light Ash Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color 9A Very Light Ash Blonde

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color.

State-of-the-art European formula; 10 Beautiful Brunettes; 16 Believable Blondes; 4 High Lift Blondes; 13 Richest Reds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion 9A Very Light Ash Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color 9A Very Light Ash Blonde!
Orlando , FL
Ion 9A Very Light Ash Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color 9A Very Light Ash Blonde uploaded by veronica A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchased this hair dye I loved it nice blonde color and not expensive very good brand
Jefferson Hills
An amazing color! Out of all the colors I have had this was the most spot on color I have seen from Ion. The down side this is it does irritate your scalp.
Owasso, OK
Love this dye! Be sure to use a very protective developer because it is bleach. My hair didn’t feel damaged at all. Absolutely love ION hair dyes/bleaches.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this for years. I mix it with 40 volume developer. It’s a fairly natural blonde and doesn’t leave too much brassiness

Looking for your answer?