Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorIon
9A Very Light Ash Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color

Ion 9A Very Light Ash Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion 9A Very Light Ash Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color!
Liz F.
Eau Claire, WI
Ion 9A Very Light Ash Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Liz F.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I’ve always paid $200+ to get my hair colored and always only half liked it. As my roots began growing out I decided I needed to either bite the bullet and commit to being brunette for the first time in my life or TRY at home dyeing. So I tried at home dyeing with this! It was amazing. I love the ya it turned out & will be using a toner next week to get the brassiness out of my roots. It really brightened up my current blond and made my roots blend in nice. I’m excited to try more from this brand!
Nayara D.
Dudley , MA
The 9A gives you a nice ash blond great for a change or just to tone it you that yellow hair.
Cristie G.
I am in love with this color. I bought it to eliminate the gold tones in my hair and add a ash color and it did so. The color is easy to blend with the developer and is not super strong on smell. It was easily mixed and I added it to my hair with no problems with getting good coverage. The color came out lerfect. I'm definitely going to be buying this color again.
Jocelyn T.
Mount Carmel, PA
I use this when I want to do a balayage and have ashy roots. I love the Ion brand as a whole
Yasy L.
conroe
I eat it since it is a very good product, it does not mistreat your hair and gives you the desired color for your hair, its nitrients are very good and they give your hair health
Puja S.
West Hills, CA
Perfect color when I decided to switch it up from dark brown to light brown ombre with blonde blonde
cynthia P.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Este color es bello!!! por muchos años me lo puse, y no es por nada pero se me veia muy hermoso!! dura mucho y queda cenizo pero no gris ni verdoso.. lo amo!! cada que vuelva al rubio, utilizare este color. aparte de que es muy economico.. dura mucho!!! 100% RECOMENDADO!!!
Jessica P.
Exton
This gave great grey coverage. It was also true to color finish. This product it very thick in consistency. I would like to see it easier to mix.
Ryleigh V.
Gloucester
Before I started to bleach my hair I used this ion permanent light ash blonde hair color. It’s not messy, the color is beautiful, it’s quick and easy. If your looking to have a Marylin Monroe look, I’d definitely choose this brand!
Kadee S.
Shasta Lake, CA
I really like this color. It actually works well with my dark hair. The color came out just as I expected.

Looking for your answer?