Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorIon
7NN Medium Intense Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color

Ion 7NN Medium Intense Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Intense Neutrals have a double dose of pigment to ensure superior gray coverage on hair that is more than 50% gray.

Does this come out darker??
Start your review of Ion 7NN Medium Intense Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color!
Cheryl H.
Easton, MD
Ion 7NN Medium Intense Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Cheryl H.
I have been coloring my hair blonde for many years and grew tired of my washed-out appearance. It was definitely time for a change! I used ion color brilliance 6NN to match my natural roots and pulled ion 7NN Demi through the lengths and left some blonde for highlights. I washed out the color slowly so it would blend some of the blonde and I couldn’t have asked for a better result!
Neysa M.
Laredo, TX
Ion 7NN Medium Intense Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Neysa M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This hair color has very good gray hair coverage, and it has a soft scent. Color stays true for a long time. I used two bottles to cover all my hair. Color looks darker than expected without pre lightened hair. I frequently use this brand and I will buy it again.
Bella K.
N Charleston, SC
Didn’t take very well and it maybe only stayed for about a day or so I do not recommend
Adajah M.
Campbell, CA
This is good to lighten your hair with. I use this instead of bleach and it works just fine
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
The only hair color I use since I color my own hair. I feel like it’s the gentlest and the color stays rich and true. The odor is also rather pleasant.
Haleigh‍ L.
Madison, AL
I loooove this color. I wanted to dye the top of my hair to match my ends (virgin hair) and this was the closest color to my ends. After I put it on, it ended up mixing with the gold in my hair and came out a coppery, strawberry blonde color. I am super in love with how it turned out and it even inspired me to go more copper next time! Smells greatIon 7NN Medium Intense Blonde Permanent Creme Hair Color
Maria R.
nipomo, CA
I used this on my friend. She went from dark brown hair to blond with this and developer alone. It looked amazing and Ion is curly girl approved and healthier for your hair than box dye
Amanda P.
Hudson Falls, NY
Color was as expected and turned out very well. The color mixed well with the developer and the color came out vibrant and the hair was in good shape as well after.
Alicia E G.
Junction
Very well done product I recommend and it’s amazing to use easy to get your hands on and smells amazing not to strong
Faith L.
Pensacola
I love ion color brilliance, their products never make my hair feel super dry and dead like most do!