Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorIon
5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color

Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color

by Ion

5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color

How long did it stay and how pigmented was this dye?
I used Wella 20
what kind of developer do I use... and how long do i leave it
Start your review of Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color!
Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Giovanna A.
Review for: Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color
My hair was a dark brown to blondish balayage style. With the fall just around the corner, I wanted to go darker but wanted something different than red or black. I picked this color and at first I wasn't sure if I loved it. I felt that it made my skin look a bit yellow, (I am a pale Mexican), but I switched up the blush and the colors I used for my makeup and I think it works! It is definitely a unique color, a mix of pink, red and purple.
Nicole B.
Carrollton
Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Nicole B.
Review for: Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color
I love this product and color! The brand is amazing and the color is as it's expected! Bright and vibrant! It last about 2 months before a time to touch up but you won't be disappointed. I don't use any other brand. I'll continue to buy it and absolutely recommend for others.
Athena D.
La Crosse, WI
Review for: Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color
This is such a beautiful color and reminds me of a deep cherry wood. It didn't smell as bad as I thought it would. It lifted my dark roots perfectly so all of my hair matched. Also left my hair shiny afterwards and I didn't notice any damage. I will be buying this color again should I stay with red.
Hailey D.
Titusville, FL
Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Hailey D.
Review for: Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color
I actually just used this hair color last night. I mixed it with Ion Sensitive Scalp 20 Volume Creme Developer and it turned out great! I also mixed it with Ion 1V Jet Black Permanent Liquid Hair Color. It was easy to use, easy to wash, and worked extremely well. I had medium brown hair with blonde highlights and there’s no discoloration or anything here. 10/10 recommend!
Helena C.
Tampa, FL
Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Helena C.
Review for: Ion 3VR Dark Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color
Just used this literally 3 days ago. I love love this color. Dark but with the most beautiful hint of maroon to it. Ion is an excellent brand, it’s all I use when dying my hair. Whether it’s a root touch up or full head. Ion is the way to go. It’s affordable and doesn’t leave my hair feeling dry or damaged
Tara S.
Canyon Lake, CA
Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Tara S.
Review for: Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color
This is an amazing color, I have gotten nothing be positive compliments about my hair sometimes I don’t want to give away my color lol I will continue to buy until I’m ready for a new look. And even then I’ll stock up just in case! HUGE plus the color pops even more once it starts to fade 😍
stephanie S.
Waterbury , CT
Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by stephanie S.
Review for: Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color
I color my hair a lot and this happens to be the best brand I have used. And cheap and easy to apply, no mixing.
Ambrosia S.
bridgeport
Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Ambrosia S.
Review for: Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color
I ABSOLUTELY loved this product! I will be using it again when it’s time to color my hair again!! I’ve had it for about a month and I have seen minimal fading and the price is right. I am definitely going to buy it again!
Tiffany Z.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color
I love this color and how long it lasts I went to a professional salon and the color did not last long at all then I ran across this brand and color at Sally's and I took it home and colored my hair and let me tell you this color not only lasted a very long time but it stayed so vibrant and did not fade my only complaint is this color can not stay stocked in the store
Atysha B.
Knightstown, IN
Review for: Ion 5VR Radiant Raspberry Permanent Creme Hair Color
This consistently gives me great color and shine without apparent damage. I like that it fades into a nice color between coloring, but it does last for a long time too. The color is true to the shade on the box and the level indicated.