Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorIon
5NN Light Intense Brown Permanent Liquid Hair Color

Ion 5NN Light Intense Brown Permanent Liquid Hair Color

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Intense Neutrals have a double dose of pigment to ensure superior gray coverage on hair that is more than 50% gray.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion 5NN Light Intense Brown Permanent Liquid Hair Color!
Amy V.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I just want to say that this brand is awesome! Easy to use. You will need a box of this and developer of course to color your hair. Ratio is different depending on what you want to do with your hair. They have a decent selection of hair color that you can choose from as well. You can find this at Sally’s and the box is a 2 fl oz bottle for about 7 dollars. I colored my hair with this and got amazing results. I would recommend to others and would definitely buy again.
Amanda W.
Eastpointe, MI
The Ion hair color is good if youre trying to color your hair at home. Its better than the boxed color in the drugstore but still not as good at real salon professional color. This shade turned out a bit dark on me but I've used Ion for years now when im not able to go to the salon and it worked pretty well for me. Colors are always very rich and bright and they leave me with a nice shine. (I naturally have pretty healthy hair so I can't say how it turns out on damaged hair.)
Megan H.
Lufkin, TX
I love the way Ion products work. I used to box color my hair all the time because I thought it was cheaper. Turns out, its way cheaper to buy the dye and developer yourself and you get exactly what you pay for. No more sketchy box dye brands that use questionable products to color/ lighten your hair.

Looking for your answer?