HealthIon
4N Medium Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color 4N Medium Brown

Ion 4N Medium Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color 4N Medium Brown

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme 10 minute Hair Color pallet consists of twenty radiant, long lasting colors that process in 10 minutes. ion 10 minute hair color is perfect for retouching new growth between salon visits. Includes a pH Normalizing Post Color Shampoo that neutralizes the oxidation process, gently eliminates color residue, and preserves the shine and longevity of the color.

14 radiant, long lasting colors; Processes in 10 minutes; PPD free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion 4N Medium Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color 4N Medium Brown!
Karissa R.
Toronto , ON
Ion 4N Medium Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color 4N Medium Brown uploaded by Karissa R.
I’ve tried many hair colours and this is the only one that’s given me great results. The colour is amazing and leaves my hair feeling shiny and silky instead of dry like most hair colours do. I bleached my hair before colouring it with this product and the results were amazing! I definitely recommend :)

Looking for your answer?