BeautyHairHair ColorIon
4A Medium Ash Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color

Ion 4A Medium Ash Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Hair Color utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion 4A Medium Ash Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color!
Oxzonna L.
Elizabethtown, PA
Ion 4A Medium Ash Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Oxzonna L.
Ion 4A Medium Ash Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Oxzonna L.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I don’t feel as if the shade is as ashy as I’d like but I live for this hair color brand! So affordable and amazing results. Leaves my hair feeling so refreshed + conditioned! I’m satisfied with the product overall; just didn’t get the color I expected!
Sarahkay B.
Ruston, LA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Love the way it turned out. If you still use box dye- don’t! There’s no reason to. Thanks for a great color ion!
Emily Z.
Parma Heights, OH
Ion 4A Medium Ash Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Emily Z.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This color turned out so nice. It covered my hair great. Easy to mix 1:1 ratio. Nice thick formula so it doesn’t drip. Used it with a 10v developer.
safa C.
Dearborn Heights
Perfect for the client that likes ash tone undertone but doesn’t like the look dry or brittle!!
ang L.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
10/10 i always love redying and touching up my hair with ion products. it’s a very lovely color and lasts a long time!!!!!! highly highly recommend
Ruby V.
Fayetteville, AR
Recently dyed my hair at home with this dye and it is sooooo much better then regular box hair dye it work so well and leaves your hair soft and the smell isn’t as bad and it doesn’t itch or sting when dying!
Victoria G.
This is the absolute best ash brown hair color I've ever tried. I have naturally ashy hair, and most hair dye has a red/orange undertone regardless of the time it claims, so when my roots start to grow in it looks terrible. This is the one color I've found that not only looks natural, but blends in with my natural hair well. It is a big tube, so it seemed to have more that a normal color, that was a major plus. I definitely recommend this for anyone wanting cool toned brown hair!
Kristin K.
Perris, CA
Very easy to use, great gray coverage. This is only brand I will use between salon visits
member-521311
I think this only works on blondes judging by the reviews. I have naturally dark hair. I recently died it red. I used this with a 20 lvl developer and it left my hair very patchy and red at the roots and in various spots. I don’t think this is “ashy” either.
Andrea R.
Puerto Rico
This product it’s very good. This product doesn’t damage my hair or something . This color is pretty good

Looking for your answer?