Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair ColorIon
2NN Darkest Intense Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color

Ion 2NN Darkest Intense Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Permanent Creme Intense Neutrals have a double dose of pigment to ensure superior gray coverage on hair that is more than 50% gray.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ion 2NN Darkest Intense Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color!
Reyvan L.
Rogue River
Ion 2NN Darkest Intense Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Reyvan L.
I use this color when I do my hair, I love how it looks black at first because it’s so bold, after it fades it looks brown. this is always my go to underneath color for my hair. I have been using this for over 5 years Sally Beauty Supply
Kyleigh R.
Lawton, OK
Ion 2NN Darkest Intense Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Kyleigh R.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This har dye is pretty dark when you first use it but then it fades into a really pretty brown. It doesnt smell too bad either
Shenandoah S.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Ion 2NN Darkest Intense Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Shenandoah S.
I LOVE this hair color. It is so dark and brings out my skin tone and works magic for an at home dye. I would definitely recommend and repurchase. (This was about a week after coloring my hair)
Whitney S.
Milledgeville
Ion 2NN Darkest Intense Brown Permanent Creme Hair Color uploaded by Whitney S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
It made my naturally red hair super dark but I guess that’s what it does!! It def came out darker and faded rather quickly too. The color stuck but it also has faded a bunch now too and it’s been about 2 months...
Rachel W.
Redding, CA
I am consistently dyeing my hair as well as my moms hair and this is probably my favorite hair color a dye can offer. It works so well on both of us but with her natural hair being darker than mine it fades a bit quicker on me but the color itself is absolutely gorgeous.
Denise R.
Cleveland, OH
Beautiful color worked well didn’t run when washing my hair everything I could ask for
Sonja S.
Modesto, CA
Easy to use. Great grey hair coverage. I have psoriasis and it doesn't burn my scalp like alot of other hair products do. Even coverage and doent not faded quickly. The only brand I'll use on my scalp
Bambie S.
San Pierre, IN
Good stuff. I always need two boxes to get the coverage right for my super long down to my butt locks. Covers well and it’s cost effective. Found at Sally’s beauty supply which I enjoy being a patron of .
Nicole W.
Last long and looks great. Dose not fade fast. It’s easy to use and would definitely use more. It’s worth buying and trying out. The color was what I was expecting and I was glad it cover up my different colors in my hair.
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Only hair color I use. True deep pigment, great Grey coverage and easy to apply consistency. Scent is easy on the nose.

Looking for your answer?