BY ION

Ion 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner controls dandruff, relieves irritation, stops itching and prevents flaking. see more...

Cailyn H.
Lugoff
This is the only dandruff shampoo that has ever helped me with my dandruff. When I use this product regularly I don't have any flakes. I can really tell if I don't use it now how itchy, dry, and flaky my scalp is. This is the only dandruff shampoo I will buy. Highly recommend.
Gabii S.
Tbh ive only used this twice and my dandruff has gone away severely ! Its not as bad as it was but im not constant with the shampoo. Thought it is a 2 in 1 i still use conditioner just in case. But it does not dry put my hair like head and shpukders does. And smells great
Lauren J.
Smells great and really gets rid of dandruff. Really affordable and lasts a while. Works so well that after the first couple of washes I just mix it with my regular shampoo and it still keeps dandruff away.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Just bought this product and have been pleased, so far with it. It doesn't smell awful like some other ones with T-gel and stuff. Also, it's pink!! Cool! I still use a conditioner with it, though because I find that anti-dandruff shampoos can be very drying.
Angel F.
I have been using this shampoo twice a week for a month now and it has really helped! No more itchy scalp and my hair looks healthier. You should give this a try, I bet it helps you too.
Destiny S.
Product works pretty well. We sell a decent amount at my work. Would recommend. Always some kind of bogo sale so you can normally get at good price.