Hair CareHair ColorIon
1V Jet Black Permanent Liquid Hair Color

Ion 1V Jet Black Permanent Liquid Hair Color

by Ion

ion Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid Hair Color uses advanced ionic technology utilizes pure ionic micro pigments for deeper, more intense color deposit.

How long does this stay when hair is washed under cold water about twice a week?
Is this easy to use at home and is it worth not getting my hair professionally done?
Is this one bad for your hair????
Start your review of Ion 1V Jet Black Permanent Liquid Hair Color!
Nashali S.
Guaynabo
Ion 1V Jet Black Permanent Liquid Hair Color uploaded by Nashali S.
Review for: Ion 7IR Medium Intense Red Blonde Permanent Liquid Hair Color
I had already used it and I liked it, it is the second time I am going to use it and I have dark brown hair and the color change is noticeable
Mar T.
Review for: Ion 7N Medium Blonde Permanent Liquid Hair Color
Ion color brilliance permanent es muy delicado con el cabello el proceso no es tan fuerte y eso me gusta, mi cabello es procesado así que me gustar dar seguimiento en la raíz con este producto
Celine N.
Brampton , ON
Review for: Ion 7G Medium Golden Blonde Permanent Liquid Hair Color
This is okay it’s a little more messy than the creame it does have the same effect tho
Jordan H.
Aurora, CO
Review for: Ion 4IR Medium Intense Red Permanent Liquid Hair Color
Great product. Doesn’t leave my hair dull and damaged. Very affordable. And a big selection to choose from. Can find at any Sally’s.
Heather E.
Cameron, WI
Review for: Ion 4IR Medium Intense Red Permanent Liquid Hair Color
I love the ion hair color collection and developer. It’s not harsh on the scalp and the color was expected! It didn’t dry my hair out to bad or cause breakage like a lot of other brands. I definitely would buy again and it’s affordable ! I recommend to others for sure.
Hannah P.
Acworth, GA
This is what I used before I got my license and can buy proffesional. this product is pretty good! color last a while so that's a good selling point.
brooke W.
Loveland, OH
1,012 reviews
Ion 1V Jet Black Permanent Liquid Hair Color uploaded by brooke W.
Review for: Ion 4IR Medium Intense Red Permanent Liquid Hair Color
i just recently dyed my hair for the first time, i used the dark brown color and i couldn’t be happier with the result!
Shannon M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Ion 4IR Medium Intense Red Permanent Liquid Hair Color
Always my go to, ion is the beat you can buy. Its affordable and easy to get the colors always last longer then if you used boxed dye. I love ion hair color and I enjoy the experience of mixing the dye and developer on my own too.
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
Ion is my favorite dye to use. It works great on my hair and fades slowly. Bonus, it doesn't leave an orange tint like salon dyes (matrix and Paul Mitchell) tend to do!
Lisbeth G.
San Francisco, CA
The ion jet black is super black super dark the first he washes and it lines up just a little bit in a good way toward doesn’t look super harsh you know how when you die your hair black it’s a super harsh dark and just like to see washes it’s like still dark but after like 4 to 5 so it’s looking like a natural black
Ask a question to the Influenster community...