BY INVITAMIN

inVitamin Natural Whitening Tooth & Gum Powder with Activated Charcoal, 2.75oz - Spearmint (*New Packaging and Flavors!*)
Tonya F.
43344
This is a great toothpaste. It has help whiten my teeth since I started using it. The taste isn't too bad. It kind of has a mint taste.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Cheap effective way to whiten teeth compared to expensive e whitening systems or machine in house whitening take the dentist.
Shama L.
Atlanta, GA
Love this product and great company. Love the customer service and what they stand for. Good for face mask and and teeth.
miranda p.
Hawthorne, FL
It's okay I just can't get over the griddy taste it leaves in your mouth lol still does a good job tho
Jessyka S.
Tustin, CA
I love it whitens well and tastes good and minty it's really messy but other then that it's nice
Kaitlin F.
Mississauga, ON
EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THIS. The big fad about charcoal toothpastes isn’t really a fad because it works. This brand is amazing because it’s not a gimmick and they don’t rip you off like other online companies with Facebook ads. IT’S ONLY $9 A JAR ON THEIR WEBSITE. The jar will last you at least 4-6 months. Everyone needs this in their life. The only downside is you have to be okay with your toothbrush staining black and that you need to rinse your sink immediately. Otherwise, buy immediately.
Amy T.
Love this product so much even my boyfriend jumped on the band wagon and now we have pearly whites together! It did take over 5 used to see a real difference for me but seriously it’s amazing! It’s cost effective and I love it
Imane D.
MA
hi! i love this product so mutch it's a miracle to me and if u don't mind i would love to do a review on it on my youtube channel and also my facebook page
Millie Y.
Toronto , ON
This was OK, I didn't notice that much brightness on my teeth. I liked that it was easy to dip my brush in and i didn't have to worry about it tasting gross because of the spearmint, but it was pretty messy and hard to rinse everything thoroughly.
Taylor H.
Port Sydney , ON
My must have spring item this year!! After the first use I noticed a difference. I feel like my teeth are more white and they feel very clean all day after using it. I Love that it's all natural. The flavour of the cinnamint kind is very mild and not too strong. After using this for a couple weeks I'm never going back to regular toothpaste. And on top of it this company is amazing with customer service! And I Couldn't be happier!
Pearl M.
I just got this product and used it for the first time and so far so good! How often should I use it?
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
can this brand be used for the facial masks also??
Christen G.
Washington Dc
I've recently went through a horrible breakup and i'm in the process of " glowing up " and why not glow by getting my teeth white? I dont use it every single day because I saw no improvement. I usually use it for my teeth then go back over them with Colgate when i brush my tongue. You know for the smell. Is this a teeth whitener and breath freshener? Does this product really work?
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
Who has tried this product??
Alexis F.