BY INVITAMIN

inVitamin Natural Whitening Tooth & Gum Powder with Activated Charcoal, 2.75oz - Spearmint (*New Packaging and Flavors!*)
Skyler M.
Marysville, WA
I've been using this product for several months now and think very highly of it. I have noticed a difference in the whiteness and overall cleanness of my teeth. I wouldn't say the results are drastic- but they are fairly significant. I love the smell and the taste isn't too bad either. Would recommend this product for someone wanting to affordable whiten their teeth and improve oral care
Laura K.
Helena, MT
Amazing! My teeth have never been whiter after using (and I always feel it's a risk on these products) but I had to and it's just amazing. I have one tooth that never whitens with a normal like "whitening" brand toothpaste and it's matching all the others. All of them are brighter, whiter and I'm SO happy! You have to try. I used the spearmint flavoring one.
Monique C.
Great stuff , this is my first time purchasing this and I'm already it love ! I love that it's all organic as well. I use it 2x a day after I brush my teeth. I believe it was about $10. I found this at my local TJ Maxx
Sierra B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff is amazing! I used it for the first time today and it made my teeth whiter literally instantly and it feels like ive gont to the dentist for a professional cleaning! 10stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Toni-Ann 🇯.
Suitland, MD
I haven't had this product before but I have seen it all over but I think it's false advertising when they say that your teeth gets white after the first use. I'm not sure but it's most likely not true 🤷🏾‍♀️ one day I will try
Maggie H.
After one use I am in love! Seriously, I can't stop running my tongue over my teeth, they are so smooth. I can tell they are visibly whiter as well. I can't wait to see how amazing my teeth look after a few more uses.
Ashly t.
Murrieta, CA
I love this product because it genuinely works and makes my mouth feel fresh. The one problem I've experienced with it though is how messy it is to try to put it on your toothbrush, but it's not a big enough deal to make me not want it.
Tori S.
Webster, NY
Whoever came up with charcoal toothpaste is a genius. InVitamins charcoal toothpaste is the only toothpaste I will use now. My teeth have never been whiter.
Mar L.
Adrian, MI
This toothpaste is my new go to. I have been avoiding fluoride in toothpaste and this product is free of it with organic ingredients. It has a great flavor!
Sarah M.
Edinburg, TX
I bought this thinking I would see a significant difference in my teeth but I didn't if anything it just made the whole process if brushing your teeth messy.
Pearl M.
I just got this product and used it for the first time and so far so good! How often should I use it?
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
can this brand be used for the facial masks also??
Christen G.
Washington Dc
I've recently went through a horrible breakup and i'm in the process of " glowing up " and why not glow by getting my teeth white? I dont use it every single day because I saw no improvement. I usually use it for my teeth then go back over them with Colgate when i brush my tongue. You know for the smell. Is this a teeth whitener and breath freshener? Does this product really work?
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
Who has tried this product??
Alexis F.