BY INVITAMIN

inVitamin Natural Whitening Tooth & Gum Powder with Activated Charcoal, 2.75oz - Spearmint (*New Packaging and Flavors!*)
mariah u.
TRUMBULL, CT
I love that this product is natural. I have the mint flavor and I just put some on my toothbrush along with my toothpaste and the flavor blends together . Kill two birds with one stone . I have been using for two weeks and have noticed slight improvement in coloring . Going to continue using twice a day to see results
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I am so obsessed with this stuff I hide it from my boyfriend! It makes your teeth a scary black which is quite funny. It really cleans the teeth! My mouth feels so fresh after using it and I LOVE the fact that the ingredients are all natural and good for you! Doesn't taste bad either.
Raven H.
louisville
I love this product, this really works on my teeth, just make sure you rinse real good and you can really see a difference from using this and I would definitely buy it again and I would also recommend this to anyone who is looking for a product like this!! awesome!!
Rose L.
I have this in Cinnamint flavor. I love this tooth powder! It's amazing at whiting your teeth. My gums feel amazingly soothed from using this. It does look off to have black teeth while brushing, but it's an amazing product for your mouth.
Anastasia M.
Although it has a weird flavor, you can see a difference after the first use of the charcoal teeth cleanser... You do have to get use to brushing your teeth with a black colored powder however, at the start it is pretty funny :)
Rebecca L.
Simsboro, LA
This stuff is AMAZING and it works wonders! I've heard about the whole charcoal whitens teeth but could not find activated charcoal anywhere so I turned to Amazon and this was one of their highly rated products and it has not disappointed. You can see a different after your first use ! Plus it's organic ! I only wish had more of the flavor .
Felisha H.
Ellerbe, NC
I try not to use an fluoridated products while cleaning my teeth (personal choice obviously) so this product stick out to me.. The fact that it's made with charcoal makes it even more awesome, charcoal is amazing stuff and whitens your teeth naturally which is a huge plus for me! It's got a fresh minty taste that leaves your mouth feeling super clean. I love this stuff!
Skye R.
Baltimore, MD
I love this stuff! The price is great for the amount of product you get and the results are great! I drink a lot of tea, so I have a problem with staining on my teeth. I've been using this product for about 2 months and I've definitely seen a difference in my teeth. I love how smooth and clean my teeth feel after, but I still use a regular toothpaste and/or mouthwash to get rid of the gritty residue and to freshen breath more. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Abbie M.
Bensalem
This stuff is seriously incredible and I swear by it. I picked this up at marshalls out of curiosity because I'd been wanting something to help whiten my teeth so I tried it out. After one use you can already see a difference. I use this and then brush my teeth with a regular toothpaste and it does wonders for my teeth! They no longer look gross. They're white and clean. I recommend this to all of my friends! You won't be disappointed.
Skyler M.
Marysville, WA
I've been using this product for several months now and think very highly of it. I have noticed a difference in the whiteness and overall cleanness of my teeth. I wouldn't say the results are drastic- but they are fairly significant. I love the smell and the taste isn't too bad either. Would recommend this product for someone wanting to affordable whiten their teeth and improve oral care
Pearl M.
I just got this product and used it for the first time and so far so good! How often should I use it?
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
can this brand be used for the facial masks also??
Christen G.
Washington Dc
I've recently went through a horrible breakup and i'm in the process of " glowing up " and why not glow by getting my teeth white? I dont use it every single day because I saw no improvement. I usually use it for my teeth then go back over them with Colgate when i brush my tongue. You know for the smell. Is this a teeth whitener and breath freshener? Does this product really work?
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
Who has tried this product??
Alexis F.