BY INVITAMIN

inVitamin Natural Whitening Tooth & Gum Powder with Activated Charcoal, 2.75oz - Spearmint (*New Packaging and Flavors!*)
Karina O.
Port Arthur, TX
This stuff is incredible! Literally whitens within the first use! Tastes like mint! Only con is the gritty feeling since it is powder, but other than that it is fantastic!
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
I bought this at Marshalls for $5.99 and wasn't to sure what to expect from it since it was cheap. For me it took a while before I started to notice a difference. One thing I disliked was the taste it leaves in your mouth, I bought the citrus flavor thinking it would taste better but it doesn't have a citrus taste at all.
Claire J.
I couldn't believe at first that black powder would help whiten my teeth, but it's true! This stuff is gross looking, and you may have a freak out the first time you use it when you see the black gunk everywhere, but it washes right off of your skin, towels, and sink and when you re-brush your teeth (you can use water or toothpaste, I always use toothpaste) it DEFINITELY leaves your teeth whiter! I've also noticed it helping with my gum sensitivity. Highly recommend.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I don't know why I haven't used this product a lorn time ago! It's so good. Both me and my bf saw in improvement after only using this stuff for a Week! Even after the first use, my teeth were whiter! I recommend this product or any charcoal ones like it. Super inexpensive and actually work! The only down side is that it can get a little messy. But I'm ok with that. Just clean up the sink with paper towel after!
Pearl M.
I’ve been using this for about a week now, and I know that’s not a lot of time, but I haven’t seen any difference in my teeth at all. On top of that, I’ve begun to have tooth discomforts in areas where I brushed. The taste is also kind of weird, but you get used to it after a while.
Kara S.
The inVitamin charcoal tooth and gum powder has been the teeth cleaning product of choice by me for the past 6 months. I recently went to the dentist for a cleaning and the hygienist told me that I made her job so much easier. There was hardly any tarter build up and my teeth and gums were very healthy. She asked me what was I doing and I told her I started using this product. She said to keep using it and I will!
Shawnta C.
Ok so when is first tried rhis product it through me for a loop. I was not expecting it to be so flavored as I was used to flavor charcoal from a different company. Which isn't a bad thing just a bit surprised. Back to the product review one first use you notice a difference, my teeth aren't bad to begin with, this just gives them the edge that they need.
Jenny M.
I love this product! I got the peppermint flavor and it’s not too overbearing which is really nice! You can literally see the difference with in one use. I would highly recommend trying it out it’s a very deep clean fee! Definitely going to continue buying.
Tami B.
Agawam , MA
I bought this at Tj Maxx for $5.99. It tastes great is easy to use. It comes with a little spoon to make it easy to apply this to your toothbrush without getting moisture into the container. It's a 2.75 oz jar which will last a good while!
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
Just ordered this for the holiday season to get my smile shimmering, I've seen so many great reviews on this so I had to try it , and WOW with one use I can already see a difference it's amazing you have to give this a try posting pictures soon
Pearl M.
I just got this product and used it for the first time and so far so good! How often should I use it?
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
can this brand be used for the facial masks also??
Christen G.
Washington Dc
I've recently went through a horrible breakup and i'm in the process of " glowing up " and why not glow by getting my teeth white? I dont use it every single day because I saw no improvement. I usually use it for my teeth then go back over them with Colgate when i brush my tongue. You know for the smell. Is this a teeth whitener and breath freshener? Does this product really work?
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
Who has tried this product??
Alexis F.