BY INVITAMIN

inVitamin Natural Whitening Tooth & Gum Powder with Activated Charcoal, 2.75oz - Spearmint (*New Packaging and Flavors!*)
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
I'm a big coffee drinker and my teeth are yellow from it. I've tried white strips and whitening toothpaste in the paste but they either don't make a difference or they fade really quick so I was eager to try this. I got the spearmint flavor at tjmaxx for about 7$, though I did see the other flavors for $6. I've been using this for about two weeks now and I'm feeling so-so about it.
For first few days I started off just using it once a day because I was unsure on how frequently to use it and then I progressed to twice a day. Within a couple days I did notice my two front teeth become a shade lighter and I got excited but its been two weeks since using this and I haven't noticed any other improvements. (It could very well be a matter of my brushing though.) I will definitely continue to use as I have just about a full container of it left and hopefully with more time my teeth will get whiter. The flavor isn't overpowering and the grittiness of the powder definitely does take getting used to. It's definitely worth a try and I do like that one container will last you a long time.

Raven H.
louisville
I love this product, this really works on my teeth, just make sure you rinse real good and you can really see a difference from using this and I would definitely buy it again and I would also recommend this to anyone who is looking for a product like this!! awesome!!
Stephanie G.
West Hills
I found this product on sale for $6 at tj-maxx and I've been looking for a inexpensive charcoal teeth whitening powder so I thought I'd give it a try. I bought the cinnamon flavor. At first I thought it would taste kind of funky with the mint flavor from the toothpaste but the toothpaste overpowers it so it isn't a problem. I have been using this product for about a month now and I see a little bit of change so hopefully my teeth will become whiter in the months to come.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I’m surprised that there aren’t more reviews on this product! This product is seriously amazing and so worth it (it’s a great price at TJ Maxx!) When I first tried it, I immediately noticed a difference. The flavor I got is spearmint, so it tastes great. The only thing I would say about this product is that it’s very grainy, so I wouldn’t recommend this to someone who is iffy about texture. I’m used to it by now and I’ve been using this daily and WOW the difference is real.
Kelly V.
Denver
I have the Spearmint flavor. I am so excited to find a tooth whitening product that is cruelty free, doesn’t involve those nasty strips, is very inexpensive, and actually works. I love this product, would highly recommend.
emily p.
Pittsburgh, PA
The best thing about this product is how clean my teeth feel afterwards!! I do suggest using in the shower, as it’s kind of messy. It whitens well, but not as well as other products. Overall, I would order again.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I don't know why I haven't used this product a lorn time ago! It's so good. Both me and my bf saw in improvement after only using this stuff for a Week! Even after the first use, my teeth were whiter! I recommend this product or any charcoal ones like it. Super inexpensive and actually work! The only down side is that it can get a little messy. But I'm ok with that. Just clean up the sink with paper towel after!
Kristin T.
Not really a Halloween review, but it does turn your teeth black for a few minutes and that's a little scary!! :)

I love this stuff. Makes your teeth feel fresh from the dentist clean. I have had trouble using it everyday, so I would recommend once a week only. It kinda made my teeth a little sensitive when I was using everyday.

It really does whiten your teeth!!
No tricks only treats!!!
Melissa J.
Austin
i'm a coffee drinker and my teeth are definitely yellow. i mean it isn't bad bad but they aren't white. i bought this at burlington i've been seeing this on fb and instagram and i thought what the heck let me try it. so i stumbled across this and i'm obsessed. my teeth were noticeably white aftr the first use. i'll definitely continue buying this.
Kayli G.
Bryan, TX
I ordered this tooth and gum powder because I wanted to see the benefits of activated charcoal. I love this product! It makes my teeth feel very smooth and whitened. I would recommend other people to use this who want something that whitens teeth. It was a good price for the amount of product inside.
lyona k.
Smyrna, GA
can this brand be used for the facial masks also??
Pearl M.
I just got this product and used it for the first time and so far so good! How often should I use it?
Caroline R.
Orlando, FL
I've seen this new charcoal fad all over the internet and I'd love to try it! Has anyone used this brand.. or recommend another? I'd prefer to buy locally but will wait for shipping if a better product is only online.
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
Just bought this and I was able to find it for $9 at my local Winners. Is there a better price for it?
Christen G.
Washington Dc
I've recently went through a horrible breakup and i'm in the process of " glowing up " and why not glow by getting my teeth white? I dont use it every single day because I saw no improvement. I usually use it for my teeth then go back over them with Colgate when i brush my tongue. You know for the smell. Is this a teeth whitener and breath freshener? Does this product really work?