inVitamin Natural Tooth & Gum Powder with Activated Charcoal, 2.75oz [Cinnamint]

BY INVITAMIN

Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
Looooooove this product!  Got it for $5.99 at TJ Maxx and am so glad that I decided to make the purchase.  I was always skeptical of the whole charcoal phase- but let me tell you..it is effective.  Plus- you can use it on a daily basis without any damage to your gums because this stuff is or-gan-ic and never tested on animals!  The cinnamint flavor is surprisingly pleasant but this stuff gets a little messy- when you spit in the sink it tends to explode with little black splatters all over.  That's the only problem I have with this product!  I have seen lovely results with the color of my teeth as I am an avid coffee/tea drinker!  I will continue to use this product because it's the best!
Astrid C.
Los Angeles, CA
Incredible way to clean your teeth. My teeth feel cleaner than ever and appear more white. Charcoal takes a little getting used to and is weird (mouth gets BLACK) but the results are awesome.
Jennifer O.
Love love love it. Now it doesn't laser whiten my teeth but I can say maintain healthy white teeth smile. And decent on removing stains gradually
Erica K.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased this at winners for $7.99 CAD, and glad I did! It has a nice, but subtle cinnamon and mint taste. Leaves your mouth feeling clean! Teeth feel smooth all day. Also not tested on animals!! Would definitely recommend.
Vanessa R.
Georgetown, ON
This takes a bit of getting used to. It's super weird to use powder to brush your teeth, especially when you you spit out grey/lack sludge. That being said my teeth feel super clean and smooth when I am done and I have noticed a significant difference in the colour of my teeth.