Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Original Duo Pack Of 6

So how exactly is this used? I bought it because it was being talked about everywhere. But are they bracelets or hair ties? Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Original Duo Pack Of 6
Start your review of Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Original Duo Pack Of 6!
How would you rate this product?
Anderson, IN
Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Original Duo Pack Of 6 uploaded by Shyann E.
I wanted to love these so much. I’ve seen so many reviews that they’re amazing. They cause less breakage and supposedly don’t leave that unflattering “my hairs been up all day” lump in your hair like other hair ties.. They also go back to their original shape super easily and if they don’t go back after frequent use, blow dry it and it shrinks back which is very nifty and seems like it would have a pretty long lifespan.. I read up on these a lot before purchasing because I was skeptical since my hair is so curly but other curly girls seemed to love them! BOY I should have listened to my gut. First off, I think it was a little more expensive than a normal hair tie. Not a big deal if it works for you, keep in mind that some girls swear by these so it’s probably just my hair type and length (and patience level haha) okay so putting it in is a little rough (mentally), because pulling my curls through the twisted rubber frizzes them so the pony tail is never as cute as it would’ve been had I stuck to a normal hair tie.. Next, they never feel fully secure to me but they haven’t fallen either so I wouldn’t give that a bad star just cause that’s probably me being used to the feel of the regular Large Thick No Damage Elastic Hair Bands Pack because let’s be honest, that’s just reliable and easy lol SO once they’re in, the horror story comes. I admit, the first few uses were a little more user error.. I tried unwrapping it out with no luck and it was a complete nightmare. I actually YouTubed an easier way to get them out (already a ton of hassle over a hair tie), but turns out when you go to unwrap a layer, stretch it completely so it’s straight and let’s go of curly and it really does get easier. The only problem is, my hair is long and curly and I only have so many hands. I haven’t mastered how to take them out completely without pain or getting anything stuck. Really seems like I need a hand to hold the base, a hand to stretch the hair tie as much as possible so it’ll let go, and a hand to pull my hair through so that my curls don’t get stuck half way through and try wrapping around the rubber... Another thing, just as a warning because I kind of knew better but apparently men don’t lol BY ALL MEANS, NEVER just grab the whole pony tail and try pulling it down and through. I asked my boyfriend to help get one out because my arm was hurt and apparently I didn’t think it through.. The pain was unreal and I played hell trying to get it untangle half way down my hair. #hair #hairtie #curlyhair #FabFitFun is where I purchased them, fun fact
Coshocton, OH
Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Original Duo Pack Of 6 uploaded by Jamie C.
Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Original Duo Pack Of 6 I love trying new hair tools and accessories. However, I did not love these. It might just be myself thinking it's not a regular hair band too. But for shorter hair, these didn't work. For super thick hair these didn't work either. They slide out or don't get tight enough to actually hold hair in place. I have EXTREMELY long and thick hair. I really wanted to like them because they are so unique. Sadly, I don't. My daughter's do like them though so I gave 3 stars. I think it's more of a "these are cool" thing for them and that's why they liked them. It was about function and performance for me. They are strong though. And when they stretch out you can just put them in hot water and they shrink back down.
Santa Monica, CA
Did not like these at all! Excited to try a new ponytail holder, but I think if I had worn it all day I would’ve ripped a lot of hair out and I don’t need to lose any hair, I shed enough. I thought it was gonna disappear or add something and I felt like it was going to be a big tangled mess and it didn’t hold well. I have super long hair so not sure if that had anything to do with it. Would not recommend.
Hawthorne, NJ
Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Original Duo Pack Of 6 uploaded by Diana S.
I love these hair ties, they don’t break my hair and stay in place really well! This set cane with 6 , 3 tan and 3 clear ones :). I definitely recommend this to anyone whose hair breaks from hair ties or gets the indentation from having their ties too long
Bonney Lake
These hair ties are perfect! They are softer than others I have tried in the past and really does not pull on my hair. I wish I would habe them in a darker color. My hair feels fine with these in and doesn't tug. I would recommend this to anyone who feels their hair ties get stuck in their hair.
Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Original Duo Pack Of 6 uploaded by Taylor R.
My mom got these in her favfitfun box a few months ago and I’m in love! I’m a ‘messy-bun everyday’ kind of person and this has ELEVATED my bun game! I haven’t noticed any hair pulling out when I removed these and they really give me that extra volume I need!
Anderson, CA
Complete dookie!!! I heard good reviews but they dont feel natural nor are they easy to remove. My hair got tangled. And now that it's out I cant untangle it. I gave them away.
Aurora, CO
As a hairstylist, I am always looking for a great new hair holder product. My hair is actually very long for me, so I am able to guinea pig myself with these products. To be honest, I only have 2 stars because I have the hardest time purting my own hair up in a structured top knot in these. I do like that you can twist your hair around and actually tuck in any spare pieces within the spirals of this holder- but overall it is too loose and makes my hair slip up through the bends of the band- and I end up having to redo that structured bun topknot look over and over and over- hence the 2 stars. I will not buy again at my pro supply, received these in a monthly sub box. Will give away ;)
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Original Duo Pack Of 6 uploaded by nicole B.
I love these hair ties!!! I have really think curly hair, and they haven't got caught in my hair. I also love that, when I take my hair down I can't tell it's been up at all. And it came in a 6 pack so i have extras to throw in my purse. I will be ordering more!
San Diego, CA
Invisibobble Traceless Hair Ring Original Duo Pack Of 6 uploaded by Nishma H.
These hair ties are fantastic! They hold, they bounce back to their original size and form, they don't pull on hair when you remove them, and they can be hidden within your hair! I have been using these for about 2 weeks and I'd recommend it wholeheartedly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dallas, TX
7 months ago
Kezia A. • 7 months ago
Hair ties. They aren't as tight but hold hair up pretty well. I have thick, heavy, long hair. Also they don't leave a bump.