invisibobble Time to Shine The Traceless Hair Ring You're Golden 3 traceless hair rings

BY INVISIBOBBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A ponytail tie that offers a strong, traceless hold and comfortable wear. Key benefits: - No kinks after wearing a ponytail - Diminishes risk of headaches, split ends, and hair breakage - Made of hygienic non-soaking material If you want to know more… A must-have for all fashionistas who don't want to miss out on the metallic trend, the invisibobble places uneven pressure around the circumference of the ponytail, allowing hair to be held strongly without being too tight. The magic lies in its peculiar telephone cord shape, which gives individual hairs more space within the ponytail and leads to a traceless, comfortable result. Due to its smooth surface and spiral shape, it diminishes the risk for headaches and split ends. Created with artificial resin, invisibobble's surface is suited for those with allergies and neurodermatitis. see more...

Abby S.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I originally bought te clear ones and then swapped out for the gold bc they were just so pretty. There's a little gold coil inside the clear plastic, so it won't lose its color. I know they are kinda pricey for $8, but given how quickly I lose/break regular hair ties it seemed like it will balance out.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the look of these hair ties. They are different and look much better on your wrist than a boring black hair tie. However, I don't think they really do an amazing job a preventing ceases as they claim. Additionally, they pull my hair every once in a while.
anitha s.
anitha s.
Love these little coils. They hold my ponytail and bun tightly and in place all day. They do stretch out a bit but once left alone they shrink back to original size. I gave it four stars rather than five because sometimes they can be hard to remove from my hair, especially when in a bun but I've had no issues with it pulling my hair out. Will definitely continue to purchase and use.
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
these hair grips have changed my life! i have extremely tangly hair that somehow finds it's way to knot even after i brush it out. these stop my hair from getting stuck in my hair ties so i'm no longer ripping out the ends of my hair to free myself from traditional elastics!