invisibobble Time to Shine The Traceless Hair Ring Bronze Me Pretty 3 traceless hair rings uploaded by Jessica S.invisibobble Time to Shine The Traceless Hair Ring Bronze Me Pretty 3 traceless hair rings uploaded by Christiane S.invisibobble Time to Shine The Traceless Hair Ring Bronze Me Pretty 3 traceless hair rings uploaded by Christiane S.

BY INVISIBOBBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A ponytail tie that offers a strong, traceless hold and comfortable wear. Key benefits: - No kinks after wearing a ponytail - Diminishes risk of headaches, split ends, and hair breakage - Made of hygienic non-soaking material If you want to know more… A must-have for all fashionistas who don't want to miss out on the metallic trend, the invisibobble places uneven pressure around the circumference of the ponytail, allowing hair to be held strongly without being too tight. The magic lies in its peculiar telephone cord shape, which gives individual hairs more space within the ponytail and leads to a traceless, comfortable result. Due to its smooth surface and spiral shape, it diminishes the risk for headaches and split ends. Created with artificial resin, invisibobble's surface is suited for those with allergies and neurodermatitis. see more...

Michelle H.
Rochester, NY
So cute! Definitely try to make everything easier for myself in the morning, and these definitely help me help myself ๐Ÿ˜† They do leave maybe a smalllllll dent in the hair, but is nothing like what regular hair ties leave behind. I also love that they are hard to break ( I haven't broken on yet), I have super thick hair so breaking normal hair ties are a usual problem for me. The price isn't bad at all either!
Gina S.
Midland, MI
I love these invisibobbles when I want to put my hair up without creasing it! It's great if I've already styled my hair and need it out of my face to do my makeup! I also can create unique updo's with these invisibobbles. This is the color that I have and it's my favorite option!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Oh my God best hair tie I have ever had. This thing holds my hair so tight without giving me a headache my hair doesn't move they have cute colors eight dollars for three hair ties that work amazing isn't that bad
Deborah S.
I pretty much laughed when I saw the size of these (I ordered them online to bulk up my order + they were recommended by a friend). Super stretchy and definitely hold your hair. Mine has been up all day plus I napped in it (I'm home sick) and no headache whatsoever and my hair hasn't budged. Hopefully these hair ties won't disappear like the rest if them because they are life!
liana w.
montreal, QC
these hair grips have changed my life! i have extremely tangly hair that somehow finds it's way to knot even after i brush it out. these stop my hair from getting stuck in my hair ties so i'm no longer ripping out the ends of my hair to free myself from traditional elastics!
Christina S.
MOUNT PEARL, NL
Love these! They were an impulse buy for me waiting in the line up at sephora. They don't pull or snag your hair at all! I've been using them for a while now they've never pulled my hair out like regular hand bands do. Plus they are cute! And don't burst
Katie B.
Harrow, Middlesex
These are excellent! No kinks at all in your hair and they're totally gentle so you don't feel like your hair is pulled back to harsh and you get headaches etc. They also come in loads of snazzy colours and are really affordable. Thumbs up from me!
Christiane S.
Montreal, QC
I love the invisibobble! There is no brand that compares. It holds my hair well. There's no breakage and as long as my hair isn't humid it doest leave any bumps when I take it out. I love how if I want it to shrink back to its origonal size I can just put it in a glass of boiled water for a second and take it out, voila like new! Plus this color is amazing. Barely shows in my hair.
Casey G.
Kingston
I always hear amazing things about these hair elastics and I see a lot of people using them. Do they hold well in thick, curly hair?