invisibobble Time to Shine The Traceless Hair Ring Bronze Me Pretty 3 traceless hair rings

BY INVISIBOBBLE #34 in Hair Ties & Clips

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A ponytail tie that offers a strong, traceless hold and comfortable wear. Key benefits: - No kinks after wearing a ponytail - Diminishes risk of headaches, split ends, and hair breakage - Made of hygienic non-soaking material If you want to know more… A must-have for all fashionistas who don't want to miss out on the metallic trend, the invisibobble places uneven pressure around the circumference of the ponytail, allowing hair to be held strongly without being too tight. The magic lies in its peculiar telephone cord shape, which gives individual hairs more space within the ponytail and leads to a traceless, comfortable result. Due to its smooth surface and spiral shape, it diminishes the risk for headaches and split ends. Created with artificial resin, invisibobble's surface is suited for those with allergies and neurodermatitis. see more...

• I always hear amazing things about these hair elastics an...3 Answers
Davina H.
I was super excited to review this product! I received this for free in my voxbox as well. When I opened my box I was a little iffy on these... But I love them! They don’t crease your hair.. For example when I get out of the shower I put my hair up to start my makeup when I was done with make up I noticed it didn’t leave creases in my hair like normal black hair ties would do. They’re super funky products but they’re amazing. They hold up nicely. They don’t pull hair out. They’re good for people with thick hair (like I have) and they don’t crease which is my favorite part about them! I haven’t used my black hair ties since I got this box! 😂 I’d definitely buy this with my own money and I’d for sure recommend them to people. The price is a little crazy but that doesn’t bother me when I know how they work and how they don’t crease or pull hair.
Griselda P.
Eudora, AR
Okay so when i first saw these I was concerned because they look like my hair would get tangled in the spirals HOWEVER that is NOT the case! These are awesome they really DONT tangle & they are super easy to get out of your hair. The only thing i would change is the tightness; they dont tighten very much which i guess is fine depending on the person. For example, i use mine on my son (man bun) and i love that they don’t tighten up on his head too much but for my own hair i would prefer something tighter.Overall, I would definitely recommend. #VacayVoxBox #free #complimentary @influenster
Sonnet W.
🏝#VacayVoxBox complimentary goodies 🏖
@invisibobble no crease hair ring.
Very impressed. Hair creases have been a big struggle for my straightened hair. These will probably be the only hair ties I make a point not to loose. But seriously, where do they all go?

Autumn F.
Watertown, NY
Oh my gosh, these are amazing! I constantly have my hair up and the headaches I get are AWFUL. However. This product does not give me a headache at all! Thank you @Influenster for giving me this in my #vacayvoxbox !! Such a life saver for a momma❤❤#complimentary #contest #youdabest #influenster #saveyoheadbuythesenow
Amanda S.
Big fan of these new types of hair ties. They’re a bit pricey but I find that I’m better at keeping track of them, probably since I only have 3. They’re great at holding my thick curly hair in place all day. I wish they were a bit bigger so that they weren’t tight on my wrist but that’s not a deal breaker as they still fit.
Lauren H.
Dundalk, MD
Thank you so much to Influenster for the complimentary Invisibobble. I have been seeing these all over IG and they didn’t disappoint. They keep your hair firmly in place and are way less damaging to your strands than a traditional hair tie. I highly recommend and will be grabbing some more colors soon!
Elizabeth B.
Port St Joe, FL
I absolutely love these hair ties!  I started using them over two years ago and I haven't went back to regular hair ties. They are durable and water proof. Doesn't get any better than that!  I received my latest pair complimentary in my Vacavoxbox. I highly recommend them.
Dana S.
Chatham, IL
Thanks Influenster for giving me this! It’s great for all hair types from thick to thin. It’s also very stretchy and when you take it off none of hair rips off. I would totally recommend this to anyone who wants strong stretchy hair ties!
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Esto me encantó! No marca para nada mi cabello, no lo lastima y además se puede usar como un accesorio. Solo es como para hacer colas altas y la verdad que se ve duradero, por más que se estire vuelve a su forma original
Karina G.
I received these on my vacay VoxBox I found them to be great for the purpose of not having a tight ponytail/bun. So I would say they are effective. I like the fact that they don’t pull your hair. For those with thick hair it might be difficult to make a third twist. Other than that i think is good.
Casey G.
Lambton Shores, ON
I always hear amazing things about these hair elastics and I see a lot of people using them. Do they hold well in thick, curly hair?