Invisibobble The Traceless Hair Ring Pretzel Brown 3 traceless hair rings uploaded by Christina S.Invisibobble The Traceless Hair Ring Pretzel Brown 3 traceless hair rings uploaded by Felicia R.

BY INVISIBOBBLE

A set of three revolutionary hair rings that put an end to all problems that come with tying up your hair. Featuring a unique telephone cord shape, this hair ring places uneven pressure around the circumference of the ponytail, allowing hair to be held strongly in the ponytail without feeling too tight or leaving a bothersome kink. It gives individual hairs more space within the ponytail and leads to a traceless result. Due to its smooth surface and spiral shape, people can easily avoid headaches and prevent split ends. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates Modern hairdos for any occasion can be easily and quickly done with no need for hair clips or bobby pins. Created with artificial resin, the surface is also suited for those with allergies and neurodermatitis. see more...

Buy on Kohls*
Tara F.
Tara F.
Mesa, AZ
I tried this after my niece received it as a gift for Christmas. It was ok, but I felt it did not hold my hair as strong as a regular elastic one would. I am in the middle on how I feel about it. I have long and thick hair and the holding power wasn't that bad but I don't see myself using it outside of the house. I's biggest claim is that it does not leave hair dents like other hair ties do, I did notice little creasing but not much. Like I said it may be because my hair is heavy due to being long and thick. Someone with thinner hair it may be easier for them to use.
Judith A.
Judith A.
I love these! I was skeptical at first because they remind me of those key ring coils you put on your wrist. I've tried thick elastic bands, thin ones, and even fabric. None of those held up during workouts like the invisibobble. I have long thin hair that gets creases easily from hair ties. The invisibobble didn't leave a dent in my hair even after wearing it the whole day. It does stretch out a bit, but it shrinks back to its original size. A friend borrowed mine and was impressed at how well it held up with no dents and for some reason her hair looked like it had more volume lol. She went to Kohls the next day to buy some. My friend does have shoulder length thick hair.

The only con about this is how it looks. Other than that, I do say that it is worth it buying. No more headaches, dents, and going through hair ties every couple months. It's held my hair in place when I do Pilates, barre, aerial yoga, and running. I believe it is worth the $8. You can use coupons on it or cash rewards at Kohls ;)
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
I purchased these invisibobbles out of curiosity. I have very long hair and usually pull it up half of the day. What bothers me is when I take my hair out of a ponytail and I have that noticeable indention from the holder. These invisibobbles do not leave an indention in my hair! They hold great and don't pull your hair when you take it off. My curiosity found me a great hair-tie.
@influenster @invisibobble #contest #beautyawards2017 #influensterawards
Brittany U.
Brittany U.
I got this from Ulta and loved it! It doesn't leave a dent on my hair like most other hair ties. My only issue is that I have thick hair and it doesn't hold it as tight as I would like.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I have been using this product for the past week and I cannot say enough good things about this product! My hair is somewhat thick and it does a good job at keeping my hair in a secure place if I wrap it around enough times. What amazes me is that I can blow dry my hair straight, have it in the invisibobble all day and night and when I take it out my hair IS STILL STRAIGHT!! No more kinks and no more ripping out my hair. Definitely worth every penny spent!
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Airdrie , AB
I love these things. My hair is long and thick and wavy and can make a huge tangled mess if I put I up wrong. I won’t miss cutting elastics out of my hair. This give me the freedom to put my hair up and put it down, multiple times- which comes in handy during the summer or when you’re on vacation somewhere tropical.
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
these hair grips have changed my life! i have extremely tangly hair that somehow finds it's way to knot even after i brush it out. these stop my hair from getting stuck in my hair ties so i'm no longer ripping out the ends of my hair to free myself from traditional elastics!
Julie A.
Julie A.
I really like these! They don't leave a crease in your hair (at least, not much of one) and they don't give me a headache. They don't hold my hair quite as tight as a traditional hair tie (maybe that's a good thing?) but I've even gone running with them and they've kept my ponytail in place!
Parlin, NJ
I have super thick hair and I have to use the elastics with the rubber piece on them for my hair to stay up; does this work on thick hair for long periods of time or will I have to keep taking it out and redoing it?
Candace T.
Candace T.
Are these better for thick or thin hair?
Parlin, NJ