Invisibobble The Traceless Hair Ring Crystal Clear 3 traceless hair rings
Top Questions See all 20 Q&A
- they don't leave any kinks in your hair, you can straighten your hair, put it in a messy bun over night, take out and it's still straight.
- if you want to put your hair up on a night out but don't want to see the band, its invisible.
- your hair doesn't get tangled.
- I've noticed that the bands can get tangled around themselves.
- They are fairly expensive for the amount you get.
- They're invisible so when you lose them they're hard to find in your room.
I have naturally thick and wavy hair, so traditional elastics either break easily, slide off or are just plain painful.
These stay in place exactly where I want them to. I especially like them for topknots, because they have enough grip I don't need as many bobbie pins.
Best part is they don't hurt at all! Definitely plan on picking up more to stash in my purse, gymbag and wherever else I can think of!
I love how secure they make my pony tail without hurting! These are really good little gifts too!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos