BY INVISIBOBBLE

A set of three revolutionary hair rings that put an end to all problems that come with tying up your hair. Featuring a unique telephone cord shape, this hair ring places uneven pressure around the circumference of the ponytail, allowing hair to be held strongly in the ponytail without feeling too tight or leaving a bothersome kink. It gives individual hairs more space within the ponytail and leads to a traceless result. Due to its smooth surface and spiral shape, people can easily avoid headaches and prevent split ends. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates Modern hairdos for any occasion can be easily and quickly done with no need for hair clips or bobby pins. Created with artificial resin, the surface is also suited for those with allergies and neurodermatitis. see more...

• Does this get tangled in your hair? I have super curly hair so it...3 Answers
  • Are these worth the purchase? Do they stretch out easily? 3 Answers
  • How do you use these? I always see them in store, but I get nervo...3 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
shaymae d.
meknes
i havr been using this since 2014 while traveling to belguim, they are awsome they hold hair perfectly without leaving any marks or indentions , very easy to remove , and the best thing that they don't pell or break hair off 😍😍😍😍😍 guys u need to try them
Chelsea D.
I was very skeptical to try these at first. I bought them from Sephora, it was 10$ for 3 of the hair ties. I ordered them to qualify for free shipping, to be honest. Turns out I really like these hair ties. They don't cause me headaches, they don't pull out my hair, they don't leave a trace. I don't think I would go back to regular hair ties after using these. The only downside is how fast they stretch out
Joanna W.
I love the way these feel in my hair! Easy to put in and grips my hair so well! ❤ I have a lot of hair, medium length but it's still daily fine hair. I picked these up at my friends salon in town. I would definitely recommend!
Tori I.
Vanier , ON
Bought these on a whim at sephora in the checkout line, and I'm SO glad I did!
I have naturally thick and wavy hair, so traditional elastics either break easily, slide off or are just plain painful.
These stay in place exactly where I want them to. I especially like them for topknots, because they have enough grip I don't need as many bobbie pins.
Best part is they don't hurt at all! Definitely plan on picking up more to stash in my purse, gymbag and wherever else I can think of!
Dakota M.
I seriously LOVE my invisibobble. I have my friends, mom, sister & boyfriends mom hooked on these. I have extremely thick hair & im constantly wearing it up in a bun - these bad boys keep my hair firm & I love the fact that regardless of how much they stretch they ALWAYS go back to size. Coming in a pack of 3 - i purchased in July & im still using the SAME one I first used - I'm not exaggerating when I say I wear my hair up every day. These are worth it. I find I only get the kinks in my hair when I wear it up wet - which is expected. I have no complaints.
CASSANDRA N.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have super fine & thin hair and 2 questions. Will these even hold my hair? And do they pull hair, either throughout the day or while putting them in/taking them out?
Ashleigh C.
Are these worth the purchase? Do they stretch out easily?
Angel G.
Orland Park, IL
How do you use these? I always see them in store, but I get nervous about purchasing because it looks like my hair may become tangled
Janie A.
Does this get tangled in your hair? I have super curly hair so it's a concern sometimes. Lol