BY INVISIBOBBLE

A set of three revolutionary hair rings that put an end to all problems that come with tying up your hair. Featuring a unique telephone cord shape, this hair ring places uneven pressure around the circumference of the ponytail, allowing hair to be held strongly in the ponytail without feeling too tight or leaving a bothersome kink. It gives individual hairs more space within the ponytail and leads to a traceless result. Due to its smooth surface and spiral shape, people can easily avoid headaches and prevent split ends. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates Modern hairdos for any occasion can be easily and quickly done with no need for hair clips or bobby pins. Created with artificial resin, the surface is also suited for those with allergies and neurodermatitis. see more...

• Does this get tangled in your hair? I have super curly hair so it...3 Answers
  • Are these worth the purchase? Do they stretch out easily? 3 Answers
  • How do you use these? I always see them in store, but I get nervo...3 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
My most favorite hair accessory ever!!! I will never ever go back to using a hair tie again! When I would take out my hair tie at the end of the day, I would always have hair that would be broken off in it. Every single time!!! But ever since I've uses the invisibobble I have not had that problem one time! It is wonderful! I have blonde hair now, so I am loving the clear rings! I can't say enough great things about these! Love love love!
Lisa T.
Ottawa, IL
I recently got these from Sephora and they are easily one of the best things I've bought all year! yes, it kind of looks like a phone cord wrapped in your hair, but they are awesome! I have thick hair and this easily holds all my hair back without being really tight, so they're comfortable to wear all day. Even better, once you take it out - no weird hair dent!!
These have definitely become my favorite hair tie!
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
These are great hair ties for the work out enthusiast. These really hold my thin hair and place with out pulling to tightly. I also love these for a super quick messy bun. They claim to be creasless on hair, but for my thin hair that does not hold true.
Izzy G.
These hold my hair and I love that they are clear! I also like that I can wear them on my fingers! The price ranges from around 3$ to 8$. I got mine in a gift so I don't know how much they were for me. Overall, I like them a lot and they work very well and I would recommend them to a friend.
ooo myyyy goood, the invisbobble is sooooo awesome.
i have one and its soo good, because if you put it in your hair, you aren't get pain in your hair!!!!
Apryl V.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love these. I discovered them at Sephora and figured I'd give them a try. I love how well they work on my fine hair. And they look cute!
Rebecca C.
My hair is 23 inches and extremely thick so putting my hair in a ponytail can give me a headache because of the weight of my hair but this product definitely helps! It doesn't snag or pull your hair so perfect for a comfortable ponytail also am I just one of these people that always carries a hair tie around their wrist? And then you get that huge red mark! This doesnt even make the red mark! Always carry an invisibobble around with me incase I need to throw my hair up!
liana w.
montreal, QC
these hair grips have changed my life! i have extremely tangly hair that somehow finds it's way to knot even after i brush it out. these stop my hair from getting stuck in my hair ties so i'm no longer ripping out the ends of my hair to free myself from traditional elastics!
shaymae d.
meknes
i havr been using this since 2014 while traveling to belguim, they are awsome they hold hair perfectly without leaving any marks or indentions , very easy to remove , and the best thing that they don't pell or break hair off ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć guys u need to try them
Dakota M.
I seriously LOVE my invisibobble. I have my friends, mom, sister & boyfriends mom hooked on these. I have extremely thick hair & im constantly wearing it up in a bun - these bad boys keep my hair firm & I love the fact that regardless of how much they stretch they ALWAYS go back to size. Coming in a pack of 3 - i purchased in July & im still using the SAME one I first used - I'm not exaggerating when I say I wear my hair up every day. These are worth it. I find I only get the kinks in my hair when I wear it up wet - which is expected. I have no complaints.
CASSANDRA N.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have super fine & thin hair and 2 questions. Will these even hold my hair? And do they pull hair, either throughout the day or while putting them in/taking them out?
Ashleigh C.
Are these worth the purchase? Do they stretch out easily?
Angel G.
Orland Park, IL
How do you use these? I always see them in store, but I get nervous about purchasing because it looks like my hair may become tangled
Janie A.
Does this get tangled in your hair? I have super curly hair so it's a concern sometimes. Lol