BY INVISIBOBBLE

A set of three revolutionary hair rings that put an end to all problems that come with tying up your hair. Featuring a unique telephone cord shape, this hair ring places uneven pressure around the circumference of the ponytail, allowing hair to be held strongly in the ponytail without feeling too tight or leaving a bothersome kink. It gives individual hairs more space within the ponytail and leads to a traceless result. Due to its smooth surface and spiral shape, people can easily avoid headaches and prevent split ends. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates Modern hairdos for any occasion can be easily and quickly done with no need for hair clips or bobby pins. Created with artificial resin, the surface is also suited for those with allergies and neurodermatitis. see more...

• Does this get tangled in your hair? I have super curly hair so it...3 Answers
  • Are these worth the purchase? Do they stretch out easily? 3 Answers
  • How do you use these? I always see them in store, but I get nervo...3 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Christina G.
La habra, CA
Love!! I get horrible migraines and my hair has always been an issue because when my head becomes extremely sensitive , these allow my hair to not feel so heavy . I will NEVER WASTE $$ on rub or plastic bands again .. per their site throw these in hot/warm water to get them back to their original size!
Hannah N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these when they're in my hair. They don't get tangled at all. One star off because they are bulky to wear around my wrist so i tend to pick traditional hair ties instead.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I was so skeptical about these not to mention the price point, $8 for three? But I needed to make a minimum purchase so I threw these in. Wow is all I have to say. No slippage, no hair pulled out, no band line, I mean wow. The only issue is they stretch out a lot. I was about to return them when low and behold you throw it in boiling water and it shrinks back. I am already putting two more in my cart.
Lisa T.
Ottawa, IL
I recently got these from Sephora and they are easily one of the best things I've bought all year! yes, it kind of looks like a phone cord wrapped in your hair, but they are awesome! I have thick hair and this easily holds all my hair back without being really tight, so they're comfortable to wear all day. Even better, once you take it out - no weird hair dent!!
These have definitely become my favorite hair tie!
ooo myyyy goood, the invisbobble is sooooo awesome.
i have one and its soo good, because if you put it in your hair, you aren't get pain in your hair!!!!
Vix L.
These are fun and I really loved them the first few times I used them. Held my hair perfectly and didn't pull or snag, but they do stretch and after a few uses, they still held my hair but started it would start to slip out after a while. I still like them, and they're great for big hair days, but I don't use them on a day-to-day basis anymore
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
Got these at the drugstore, they come in such pretty colours, it is hard to pick your fave! This does not leave a trace in my hair and holds it together. The only complaint: Pretty expensive for a little bit of plastic + for my thick hair they don't hold it together as effectively as normal hair ties!
Gabriella S.
Hamilton Avenue, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
These are so awesome, I have long hair and when I sleep I can't stand having my hair down but for the sakes of beauty I did so I wouldn't have to spend ages doing my hair in the morning. Then these babies hit the market:

PROS:
- they don't leave any kinks in your hair, you can straighten your hair, put it in a messy bun over night, take out and it's still straight.
- if you want to put your hair up on a night out but don't want to see the band, its invisible.
- your hair doesn't get tangled.

CONS:
- I've noticed that the bands can get tangled around themselves.
- They are fairly expensive for the amount you get.
- They're invisible so when you lose them they're hard to find in your room.
Rebecca C.
My hair is 23 inches and extremely thick so putting my hair in a ponytail can give me a headache because of the weight of my hair but this product definitely helps! It doesn't snag or pull your hair so perfect for a comfortable ponytail also am I just one of these people that always carries a hair tie around their wrist? And then you get that huge red mark! This doesnt even make the red mark! Always carry an invisibobble around with me incase I need to throw my hair up!
liana w.
montreal, QC
these hair grips have changed my life! i have extremely tangly hair that somehow finds it's way to knot even after i brush it out. these stop my hair from getting stuck in my hair ties so i'm no longer ripping out the ends of my hair to free myself from traditional elastics!
CASSANDRA N.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have super fine & thin hair and 2 questions. Will these even hold my hair? And do they pull hair, either throughout the day or while putting them in/taking them out?
Ashleigh C.
Are these worth the purchase? Do they stretch out easily?
Angel G.
Orland Park, IL
How do you use these? I always see them in store, but I get nervous about purchasing because it looks like my hair may become tangled
Janie A.
Does this get tangled in your hair? I have super curly hair so it's a concern sometimes. Lol