BY INVISIBOBBLE

A set of three revolutionary hair rings that put an end to all problems that come with tying up your hair. Featuring a unique telephone cord shape, this hair ring places uneven pressure around the circumference of the ponytail, allowing hair to be held strongly in the ponytail without feeling too tight or leaving a bothersome kink. It gives individual hairs more space within the ponytail and leads to a traceless result. Due to its smooth surface and spiral shape, people can easily avoid headaches and prevent split ends. It is formulated Without: - Phthalates Modern hairdos for any occasion can be easily and quickly done with no need for hair clips or bobby pins. Created with artificial resin, the surface is also suited for those with allergies and neurodermatitis. see more...

• Does this get tangled in your hair? I have super curly hair so it...3 Answers
  • Are these worth the purchase? Do they stretch out easily? 3 Answers
  • How do you use these? I always see them in store, but I get nervo...3 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Emily J.
I would get this 4 1/2 if I could. This hair product is probably the best you will ever use for absolutely any hair type! My only complaint is that sometimes the bands stretch out a lot. To begin, I wear buns a lot and find this is the best product to keep a bun in:) However, a few times I have taken the band out and it was stretched. But, I just put it back and the box and it was fine:)
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
These are my all time favorite hair tie. Haven't used a regular hair tie since I started using these. Own every type of invisibobble in almost every color but mint. This pink is my fav color out of all that I own although I would love to get my hands on the mint color. The clear is a very practical color although not at all invisible in the hair. It isn't very noticeable so it would be a great option for anyone wanting to not show them off, especially those with light hair. I have heard that some people think the look of the actual hair tie is ugly in some reviews. Personally I think they're adorable but if they bother you but you love the performance I would definitely suggest these to you. These do stop your hair from getting and keeping deep kinks from hair ties therefore it stops breakage from tight hair ties because it separates the hair into tiny loops instead of pulling it tightly into a small circle like normal hair ties. This gives a more comfortable feeling even with a tight pony and also gives a more stylish pony instead of the old, boring mom pony style. It gives an almost heart shaped, cheerleader type, voluminous pony no matter your hair length or type from what I've seen. Like having layered hair in a ponytail without having to have extreme layers. I love this the most and its the main reason I would never go back. They are a bit pricy at $8 for 3 but I think they are very worth it. They do stretch out with use but it doesn't hinder the performance at all and if you have ones you switch between and can give some of them a few days to a week left alone they go almost back to normal if it bothers you. Even if it's been constantly used and stretched out for weeks it will always go back and sometimes it only takes a day.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I was super excited about this product, but it did not impress me. It's hard to rate hair tools because everyone has such different hair. I feel like this would work well for someone with thin or fine hair, but for me with thick, long, and coarse hair, it didn't work. I bought this at Sephora and tried to use it a few days after purchasing it. It honestly couldn't hold the weight of my hair, so my high pony kept turning into a low pony. Not impressed and wouldn't purchase again. Would not recommend.
Rebecca P.
Cambria, CA
I was so skeptical about these not to mention the price point, $8 for three? But I needed to make a minimum purchase so I threw these in. Wow is all I have to say. No slippage, no hair pulled out, no band line, I mean wow. The only issue is they stretch out a lot. I was about to return them when low and behold you throw it in boiling water and it shrinks back. I am already putting two more in my cart.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I just bought these and I'm sorry I didn't do it sooner. I have really thin hair, but because they are a spiral shape they actually let my hair fan out a little bit more and it actually makes my hair look thicker and like it has more volume in my ponytail.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Love!! I get horrible migraines and my hair has always been an issue because when my head becomes extremely sensitive , these allow my hair to not feel so heavy . I will NEVER WASTE $$ on rub or plastic bands again .. per their site throw these in hot/warm water to get them back to their original size!
Carla C.
Salt Lake City, UT
Best hair ties ever ! They are so convenient and painless. I always use them in the shower to hold my hair up when I'm deep conditioning & the best part is you don't have to worry about them getting wet because they are waterproof! I definitely recommend them.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
I just purchased this item (one of many items ouch) from Sephora.com and I'm sold! I have been looking for the perfect pony tail holder and holy grail the search is over! I got these on sale for like $5 give or take, and this tiny box of three ringlets is worth every buck to me! Holds hair and without any hurt scalp, sore or tender to the touch painful like all others before. I didn't even have to use a single Bobby pin. That's too good to be true! I'll take them you will love them. It's definitely worth the money.
Hannah N.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these when they're in my hair. They don't get tangled at all. One star off because they are bulky to wear around my wrist so i tend to pick traditional hair ties instead.
A v.
I really wanted to like this product. I received the hot pink version and it was visible in my black hair. I have long, fine, and straight hair. The invisibobble didn't feel tight enough to hold my hair up and after the first use it got stretched out. I was unable to get the product to return to its original shape. I think that the product was wildly creative as a solution to be a lightweight option that reduced the headaches and dents in your hair from wearing it up. Also, I may have been doing something wrong when removing it, but it also got a bit tangled when trying to take it out.
CASSANDRA N.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have super fine & thin hair and 2 questions. Will these even hold my hair? And do they pull hair, either throughout the day or while putting them in/taking them out?
Ashleigh C.
Are these worth the purchase? Do they stretch out easily?
Angel G.
Orland Park, IL
How do you use these? I always see them in store, but I get nervous about purchasing because it looks like my hair may become tangled
Janie A.
Does this get tangled in your hair? I have super curly hair so it's a concern sometimes. Lol