BY INVISIBOBBLE

The Traceless Hair Ring - Invisibobble is a best seller in more than 50 countries. A smooth surface will never leave a crease in your hair. Innovative water repellent, anti-allergic and anti-bacterial design. Say goodbye to headaches and split ends. Eliminates the need for bobby pins and creates dozens of different pinless updo's! - The Traceless Hair Ring see more...

• My hair tangled easily does this come out easily and is it easy t...4 Answers
  • This might be a silly question, but how exactly does this work? D...4 Answers
  • Iv always ordered these online from Amazon. Does anyone know wher...9 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tylynn S.
Carmel, IN
I must admit I was super apprehensive when I purchased these for the first time, and I had every intention of returning them if I had even the slightest bit of regret. I was completely blown out of the water. I have very thin and fine hair, so a normal pony tail holder for me is a hassle. Usually, I have to put my hair back up nearly every hour. I figured this would be the same way, but I was wrong. These hold my hair very well and they almost add some volume to my pony. Now, traceless is a little extreme as it does leave a little bit of a line in the hair, but not nearly as bad as a normal pony tail. It's much easier to hide and is hardly noticeable. It hardly pulls any hair out, at least by comparison. The price may seem a little steep, but it's worth every penny. I would recommend them to anyone. If you have any interest at all, go for it.
Mari M.
I have very thick hair and it's fairly silky and I have issues with hair ties. I break them all the time, they also slip out and loosen up over time. Along with that I always end up with a crease in my hair. If I wear a ponytail then I have to keep wearing it or wash my hair because the crease is set. With that all being said the invisibobble is good, slightly better than regular hair ties.
Pros
I have never broken one.

They stretch out but you can put it in a cup of water and they shrink

They don't give me hair aches. I tie my hair up really tight so it won't slip out usually this gives me a head ache

They don't slip out as easily. If I am doing jumping jacks or running it will slip but my hair just does that.

Cons

Price. They cost more so don't lose them. I have lost 100s of hair ties, it's not a big deal but I'd be sad if I lost one of these.

They still leave a crease. It's not as stubborn and can be mostly brushed away but it's still there.
Staci W.
Review for: Clear more...
The first time I saw these, a coworker had them and I thought it was one of those goofy keychains you always see bankers with. She said they didn’t crimp your hair and she wears them all day.... yeah right. Until I got some. Of my gosh I love these hair ties more than you should love a hair tie. They’re comfortable, don’t break, reusable, and don’t crimp my hair. I love them!
Lindsay K.
Lawrenceburg, IN
I love these hair ties! They do wonders on my curly long hair. I also work in Healthcare and having a wet hair tie after washing your hands is one of the most annoying things ever. These completely fix that problem. When this is on my wrist and I wash my hands I am not stuck with a super wet wrist all day.
Sagarika P.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Clear more...
These are fantastic. They made me ditch regular hair ties. The main reason I like them is because they’re waterproof. I like using them in the shower to put my hair up while I’m conditioning or soaking in a bath. I also really like them because they’re so comfortable in the hair. They don’t at all feel tight no matter how tight I pull them. They never leave kinks in my hair & they’re easy to remove. And since they aren’t tight at all they don’t give me any headaches which is a huge plus. When they get stretched out, all you have to do is give it a quick zap of the hair dryer or soak it in hot water and it’ll go back to shape!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I wasn't super impressed by these they do stretch and they do hold your hair up but however the very first one I tried broke fell off my wrist and I didn't even realize it and that was the first day I'm giving II hair tie a try
Jordan F.
Carmel
Review for: Clear more...
BEST HAIR TIES EVER! I have super long and thick hair and these are a lifesaver. I will never go back to using regular hair ties after using these. They are strong enough to hold a high bun or pony, and won’t fall or loosen up. They also don’t leave any marks or kinks in your hair, and don’t tangle. 🙌🏼 These are so wonderful!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I decided to give these a shot because I was tired of using ties and scrunchies and having them slide out of my hair, but I was nervous about them getting tangled and stuck in my hair (long, thick, heavy, fine, damaged, and quick to become matted.) Well, they hold really well and don’t slide out by themselves at all but occasionally, no matter how careful I am, they do get tangled and stuck. For when I want my hair to stay up they’re worth the chance of being a hassle.
Amberly S.
Review for: Clear more...
Love these hairbands. They have great hold in the hair while still not creating weird kinks or bends in the hair. I like that these maintain their shape. Even after getting stretched out throughout the day it goes back to close to its original size. I've had these for over a year now and have yet to have one break on me like most hairbands. Love these. Will definitely be recommending these to others and will repurchase if I ever need to.
Megan N.
Columbus
Review for: Clear more...
I honestly love these so much. They make my buns look so much fuller than a regular hair tie would. They are also easier to take out as they don't get caught around your hair which causes breakage.
BIA R.
Spring , TX
Iv always ordered these online from Amazon. Does anyone know where else I can find these?
Lisa K.
Tustin, CA
My hair tangled easily does this come out easily and is it easy to work with?
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
How would this work on thin hair? Specifically, my hair is thin, but there's a lot of it. It tangles easily. Will this tangle?
Destiney C.
Salinas , CA
This might be a silly question, but how exactly does this work? Doesn't seem like it would hold up your hair and not get tangled in the coils...Hmmm :-/
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I've never seen these they remind me of the things you use for your keys are these different than those