BY INVISIBOBBLE

A revolutionary styling hair tie ideal for pinless updos or creating trendy braids. This innovative hair tie replaces the use of bobby pins and creates a whole new way to wear your hair up. It features a strong hold and not only is the perfect tool to section and stabilize your favorite updo, but also is the more elegant, less bulky solution to tie your plat, pigtails, half-ups, and more. The hygienic, non-soaking material helps you avoid headaches, split ends, and hair breakage. see more...

Sarah H.
Brooklyn , NY
I use these minis all the time for half up hairdos. They help keep a voluminous bump up in my hair and stay for the duration of the day. Worth the money for the durability. Try them out today! :) For added support, I have thick hair, almost to mid back and it holds!
Veronica M.
I heard such great things about these and all the hype I wanted to try them. Once I did I was disappointed that they would not stay on and would slid off my hair and wouldn’t even keep a ponytail up. I think they may work Better for people with a lot of thick hair but in my opinion definitely not worth it
Kara T.
Forget the elastic bands I've never had one of these break! They do not tangle in your hair at all I can wrap it three or four times and just pull it out of my hair ! They look really nice too come in a variety of colours and they look way cuter on your wrist ! I do have very fine hair but a lot of it and these hold on place perfectly ! Not to mention I got mine about 6 months ago and have yet to lose one!
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
these hair grips have changed my life! i have extremely tangly hair that somehow finds it's way to knot even after i brush it out. these stop my hair from getting stuck in my hair ties so i'm no longer ripping out the ends of my hair to free myself from traditional elastics!