BY INVISIBOBBLE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Invisibobble red 3 pz see more...

Review (1)
liana w.
montreal, QC
these hair grips have changed my life! i have extremely tangly hair that somehow finds it's way to knot even after i brush it out. these stop my hair from getting stuck in my hair ties so i'm no longer ripping out the ends of my hair to free myself from traditional elastics!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Where can I buy this specific color because I never see it online or in store at sephora?