BY INVISIBOBBLE #4 in Hair Ties & Clips

invisibobble® has found its way into the hair of girls and guys for good reasons. Asking yourself WHY? No kink, hair caring, strong hold – the invisibobble® ORIGINAL’s unique spiral shape makes it possible! That’s why the invisibobble® hair tie is the perfect companion for every occasion!

Thanks to its smooth surface, the invisibobble® ORIGINAL hair tie doesn’t tangle with dry or wet hair. With invisibobble® as a non-soaking, hygienic water lover you’ll never be annoyed by wet hair ties again!

Hair styles you’ve always wanted – with a high wearing comfort for every day. invisibobble® updos satisfy all hairy desires! Using only the invisibobble® hair tie, modern and fancy hairdos for any occasion can be easily and quickly done – no need for hair clips or bobby pins!

Turned into a fashionable bracelet, the invisibobble® ORIGINAL hair tie is a colorful and stylish accessory rounding out every outfit! Too good to be true? No, because invisibobble® is that simple.

• Do these really work on long hair without damaging your h...6 Answers
  • Does this cause hair breakage on curly hair?4 Answers
  • How is this better than regular hair ties? 4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
Review for: Mint To Be more...
I never would have tried this product if it hadn’t been provided to me for free in my Vacay Vox Box from Influenster. I thought they looked kinda silly when I would see them out and about and figured this would turn my hair into a rat’s nest with one of these stuck in it.

I tried these out yesterday and also this morning. I love the color that was sent to me (Mint to Be). Although I always use hair ties or clips that are neutral or blend into my hair, I thought these were fun.

They were easy to use and gripped my hair well. Some of my hair did fall out of the Invisibobble after awhile but my hair is also short so that could be why (it doesn’t fall out as badly with a claw clip or normal hair tie). I thought this looked pretty cute in my hair too- something different.

However, getting these out of my hair was NOT EASY. Each time, there was a level of struggle (I put my hair up and took it down several times yesterday to give these a shot). Because they grip the hair and they kind of intertwine in the hair, some hairs got snagged- which leads to damage. I could tell I had my hair up so these were not creaseless. But my hair was not straightened yesterday so I will try again with straight hair to see if that makes a difference.

Overall, I might use these again since I have them and they are cute, but I would not purchase these.

**Disclaimer: These were provided to me complimentary in my Influenster Vox Box**
Brooke B.
Tennessee
Review for: Blush Hour more...
I have recently gone from hair the length of my lower back to a big chop above my shoulders. Hopes and dreams of never pulling my hair up again, mostly because my hair would get so knotted and stuck in my hair tie to the point that on multiple occasions I personally grabbed a pair of kitchen scissors, held it to my ratted up bun and hair tie and said a short good bye prayer( of course I talked myself out of it and instead endured a good 15 minutes of hair pulling and tears)
As I opened my #voxbox and saw this hair ring I laughed for two reasons.
Reason 1, My hair is so short, there's no way this will hold up all these little baby hairs and blunt cut pieces. WRONG.
Reason 2, all I could imagine is my hair getting so tangled and knotted in these rings. WRONG.
This little hair ring saved my scalp and my hair!
I have used this every single day, in and out.
Not one instance of falling hair and not one knot.
I am actually blown away.
My friend asked me for one of the 3 I received and let me just say, the amount that I laughed as I said NO STINKIN WAY should be a crime! These are a gem. My hair is thanking me and I couldn't be happier!
Alyssa E.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: To Be Or Nude To Be more...
Okay, so I want to start off with this: if I hadn’t gotten this in my free Vacay Vox Box, it would have never been on my radar. I have very thick, frizzy, curly hair that I straighten regularly. I hardly ever wear it up, except when I work out. I don’t wear my hair up for two reasons: as I’ve gotten older, it’s hurt my head to put my hair up, and I hate the way I look with my hair up.

So I tried these invisibobbles yesterday. I put an hair in an updo for work only using the hair ties, and then I wore my hair in a ponytail using only one invisibobble during an intense martial arts session.

The entire day, my hair stayed put - even while bouncing around working out - and the hair ties didn’t pull my hair, they didn’t hurt my head, and they were easy to take out without any snags. I got compliments on how my hair looked by all of my co-workers - to the point where two of my coworkers bought some invisibobbles on Sephora.com during our lunch break.

I am so impressed by this product that I went out and bought five more packs. I put a pack in my desk, my purse, and my car.

Definitely worth a try if you’re skeptical about it. These things are way awesome.
Jenny M.
Orange , TX
Review for: Blush Hour more...
This was such a fun product to test out. I got mine in the vacay box and was so excited cause I have actually seen this everywhere. When I first opened the box I was shook to find 3 hair rings in one box to what I had originally thought it was one rolled up. To start I brushed my hair and made sure there were no tangles before I put it in to make sure that my nappy hair wasn’t the reason it didn’t work right. So my thoughts after putting in on was ‘wow my hair is not falling out of it’ I have think hair so I was shook to see it held it together not as tight as I would want it to but it held it together. So I pulled my hair apart to make it tighter which it did but I’m doing so it tangled my hair all in it which made it a pain to take out and as with any ponytail ring it did crease my hair. So I’m the end it does everything your basic ponytail ring is already doing so although cool concept I see myself reaching more for my normal ponytail ring than this.
Kate S.
Miramar, FL
Review for: Mint To Be more...
I received the Mint To Be color in my Vacay Box. First thought, I don't like the color! I have naturally black hair and like to go for neutral colored things, so this pop of mint blue looked a little immature for my personal style.

However, I was excited to try it anyways because I usually go for the ouchless black hair ties, but those have been stretching out and breaking a lot recently.

I tried these during my OrangeTheory workout and was able to get three loops around my thick, straight, Asian hair. After an hour of the intense workout, my hair shifted a little, but it mainly stayed put!

When not in use, I wrap the hair ring around my wrist and there's no discomfort. It stretches out to tie my hair but bounces back.

My favorite part is using it in the shower because it doesn't soak up water like my other hair ties.

It's really not any different than when you get a key at the spa/pool lockers and they have this springy coil you wrap around your wrists, but it still works nonetheless.
Shelby P.
Dryden, MI
Review for: Blush Hour more...
I've been wanting to buy these for such a long time and I never did, but then I received a 3 pack of the pink ones from the Vacay Box!  And OMG!  I love them!  The biggest thing for me was how well it held my hair and didn't slip or loosen whatsoever like regular hair ties do.  I didn't have to adjust it at all, even with moving around.  I even slept with it in (mostly because I forgot it was even there) and it didn't pull my hair in my sleep or make awful marks at all.  However I have no idea how it would work on thicker or really curly hair since when I have tangles this does pull and is a bit hard to get out.

The only thing I was bummed about was how much it stretched out from just one use, but I Googled how to fix that and apparently if you drop them in boiling water they shrink right back!  I also noticed because I haven't worn it in a few days it is almost back to its original size.
Marissa S.
Frostburg, MD
Review for: To Be Or Nude To Be more...
LOVE. I just received my Influenster box and these came in it, a pack of three. I decided to give them a try and holy moly I love them. I’ve tried scrunchies and the ribbon hair ties that are supposed to not leave dents but they still do. I’ve been using these invisibobble hair rings for my morning cardio workouts as well as for work - I work as banquet staff so I’m constantly running around and sweating to death especially in the hot kitchen. I worked five hours the other night with my hair in one of these rings and when I took it out NO CREASE NO DENTS. It was like my hair wasn’t even up. 3 for $8 is not bad and I def will be purchasing more just in the dark brown color since I have darker hair! I have medium length hair and its not thick but not thin - for reference!
Isabelle M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Mint To Be more...
Let me start off by saying that I absolutely love the color I got them in. It's my favorite color. Honestly, had i not received this in the vox box i would have never purchased them because a) we don't have any here and b) i thought they looked kind of funny in people's hair? But upon using them I've grown to really love them, they aren't my go to when i'm trying to achieve a slicker looking pony, or a pony tail that i need to be held firmly but through out the day when i need my hair out of my face this is what I'll reach for. They don't leave those weird looking indents in my hair when i take them out and they don't give me a headache.

One con: it's always kind of a mess when I have to take it out. I always end up tangling it up and untangling it just becomes a headache. One that i don't mind though.

As a disclaimer, I did receive this product from Influenster in the Vacay Vox Box.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Mint To Be more...
When I got this 3-pack of Invisibobble hair rings complimentary in my Vacay VoxBox from Influenster, I was very skeptical. I thought they would be difficult to put in and take out of my hair. I thought it would pull out my hair and stretch out after one use and not stay in place very long. I could not have been any more wrong about any of that stuff! These hair ties are seriously the best!! There is a coating that makes them smooth so they are easy to put in and take out without pulling your hair. But it somehow stays put all day. It is stretched out when you take it out, but it quickly returns back to it's original size. I think the fabric hair bands I normally use stretch out faster than these. I love my new Invisibobble hair rings!
Alexzandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: To Be Or Nude To Be more...
I received these to review as part of an influester voxbox. This product claims to be a slip proof hair ring that will not crease the hair. They retail at about $8 for 3 hair rings which is very expensive in my opinion. The hair rings definitely hold my thick hair out of the way, and don’t easily break or leave a crease of demarcation in the hair like other hair ties I have use but the problem is they stretch out like crazy after only one se and my hair is super curly so the coiled shape of this hair ring almost always gets stuck in my hair. Once stretched out this type of hair ring will not hold my kinky textured hair taught enough to give me a smooth sleek look. I will keep them for emergencies, and to use at the gym or while doing art, but I will not use these to style my hair and will definitely not repurchase. These may be better suited to people with straight hair.
Kristin C.
West Columbia, SC
What stores carry these?
Heather T.
Scottsboro, Alabama
Do these really work on long hair without damaging your hair?
CASSANDRA N.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have super fine & thin hair and 2 questions. Will these even hold my hair? And do they pull hair, either throughout the day or while putting them in/taking them out?
Andriani G.
Athens
I have curly hair .. will they work for me ?
Heather M.
Does it get stuck in your hair easily, or pull hair when removing it?