invisibobble ORIGINAL Black Hair Ties, 3 Pack

The Traceless Hair Ring - Invisibobble is a best seller in more than 50 countries. A smooth surface will never leave a crease in your hair. Innovative water repellent, anti-allergic and anti-bacterial design. Say goodbye to headaches and split ends. Eliminates the need for bobby pins and creates dozens of different pinless updo's! - The Traceless Hair Ring

Do these leave a crimp in your hair if left in for an extended period of time?
[product:invisibobble-the-traceless-hair-ring] ?
Do these really stop hair from pulling?
Start your review of invisibobble ORIGINAL Black Hair Ties, 3 Pack!
Personally when tying my hair in a high ponytail with these hair ties it didn’t feel as secure as im used to and often dragged the ponytail down my head rather than stay in position. Although my sister is obsessed and uses them everyday 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can hold hair, but unfortunately not available in various thickness of elastic so wears out very easily in my very thick hair.
Bakersfield, CA
invisibobble ORIGINAL Black Hair Ties, 3 Pack uploaded by Yoshira R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love these. I never knew how much I needed them until I tried them out. They don’t leave those ugly dents in my hair or ruin my hairstyles. Also great for holding already straightened hair to get it out of the way. Just make sure it’s cool first.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
When I first saw these online and in stores I was like "yeah, right. My hair would be a terrible tangled mess if I ever used those." but I kept seeing rave reviews. I have very coarse, thick and kink-prone hair so when I first pulled one out of the package it looked like a torture device but I took a deep breath and put it in my hair to run errands all day. It stayed in place and didn't feel tight or uncomfortable at all. I came home and braced myself for removal. I pulled it out and it came out with ease. I couldn't believe it! No tangling. No tugging. Then I looked in the mirror and there was no kink! What is this witchcraft?? It's AMAZING! I love it! After a few uses I noticed my bobble looking a little bit stretched out. I was thinking "I guess that's why they come with 3 in a package. RIP bobble." but by the next morning it was nice and tight again! I've been using the same one for more than a month now! I've never in my life had an elastic hairband last this long. I'm OBSESSED.
Thousand Oaks, CA
invisibobble ORIGINAL Black Hair Ties, 3 Pack uploaded by Janel F.
This hair tie is much more than a simple ponytail holder. You can create endless styles just using the Invisibobble and no additional hair pins or clips. It also doesn't leave crease marks in your hair.
Goodrich, MI
My fav ‘hair tie’ ever! My kids even got them for me, for Christmas. Having thin, fine hair makes it difficult to find a product that holds all my hair back without slipping out...WITHOUT doing damage. These most definitely don’t damage my hair and they work Amazing. The best part about them is when they get to stretchy, you drop them in a pot of boiling hot water and they go right back to normal size! I think most people get thrown off because of the price of just one or even three, but then when you get them you realize why they are so expensive. I’ve been using my same 3 pack for well over a year now.
Gibsonton, FL
I have extremely curly hair and the regular elastic hair ties often pull on it and pull hair out. These are great for curly hair they keep the hair in place and come out easily without pulling hair out. I'm glad I discovered these after all the years of using the wrong ties for my hair
Lasalle, ON
Best ponytails in the world! They don’t leave a crease in your hair, they never get stuck, and they HOLD THE HAIR so tight.
Pittsburgh, PA
invisibobble ORIGINAL Black Hair Ties, 3 Pack uploaded by Chelsea O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I NEVER thought I would like the Invisibobble hair ties. I thought they looked like they would tangle in my hair immediately, and frankly, thought they were ugly. After complaining to my old stylist that I kept having hair breakage (“baby hairs”), she told me to give them a try to see if it helped. I rolled my eyes and bought one from a jar on the desk at the salon, and I was immediately converted. These do not tangle in my hair at all, which has helped a lot with breakage. They also generally don’t give me that harsh “ponytail ring” that regular hair ties give me. I have bought so many different colors of Invisibobbles that I can’t even keep track of them anymore. I’ve definitely converted from elastic hair ties!
26382 Wilhelmshaven, Deutschland
Ich bin absolut kein Fan von diesen Haargummis. Ich finde sie leiern viel zu schnell aus und halten dann einfach nicht mehr richtig.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fushe-Preze, Vore, Tirane
il y a un an
Samantha C. il y a 7 mois
They’re ok but there are cheaper versions that are the same.