invisibobble® I Live In Wonderland Collection Original The Traceless Hair Ring uploaded by Holly S.

BY INVISIBOBBLE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A set of three revolutionary hair rings that put an end to all problems that come with tying up your hair. Key benefits:- Revolutionary traceless hair ring no kink in your hair- Avoids headaches, split ends, and hair breakage- Hygienic, non-soaking material Modern hairdos for any occasion can now be easily and quickly done without the need for hair clips or bobby pins. Created with artificial resin, the surface of the hair ring is also suited for those with allergies and sensitive scalps.

Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
I feel like these hair ties are overrated for what they are, essentially glorified hair cords. They have some fun colors, I got the baby pink ones. They stretch out really easily and I can't get my hair into a high pony with them. There's not much hold with these. The one upside is that they do not leave indentations on the hair.
Holly S.
Moline, IL
If I could rate this higher I would! It’s pickles and perfect to throw my hair up at the end of the night when I’m doing homework and need it out of my face. I want to buy them all! They hold my bun very well!