BY INVISIBOBBLE

the traceless hair ring The magic trick to invisibobble s traceless outcome lies in its peculiar telephone cord shape. When this hair ring is wrapped around the hair, it places uneven pressure around the circumference of the ponytail; standard hair rings put even pressure on the hair, leaving an obvious mark. The uneven pressure produced by invisibobbles allows for the hair to be held strongly in the ponytail without being too tight. This gives individual hairs more space within the ponytail than they would have when wearing a normal hair band. Benefits: It does not leave a kink in the hair Strong grip without pulling see more...

Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
I love that this product slides easily out of my hair and supposedly doesn't damage it. I have thick heavy long hair and it holds it pretty well. It does kind of slip down some though
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
these hair grips have changed my life! i have extremely tangly hair that somehow finds it's way to knot even after i brush it out. these stop my hair from getting stuck in my hair ties so i'm no longer ripping out the ends of my hair to free myself from traditional elastics!