BY INVISIBOBBLE

the traceless hair ring It does not leave a kink in the hair Strong grip without pulling on individual hairs or scalp Prevents headaches Avoids split ends and breakage Water and sweat resistant Innovative styling tool Antiallergic Compatible with every hair type set of 3 hairties Around the World, Silky Season see more...

Anngele V.
Tigard, OR
These little do dads are amazing! They really hold your hair, I use them while swimming and they hold everything back so I can exercise. They do get a little out of shape, but still useable. These are my first set but I will buy more! Recommended!
Thais G.
Woodside , NY
These are great for the summer. They make it easy to tie your hair up and not feel such pain when you do so. The grasp your hair and won't have to struggle taking it out and risk hair falling out because of the pulling either. This product is great. I recommend.
liana w.
montreal, QC
these hair grips have changed my life! i have extremely tangly hair that somehow finds it's way to knot even after i brush it out. these stop my hair from getting stuck in my hair ties so i'm no longer ripping out the ends of my hair to free myself from traditional elastics!
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
These are not bad but I find they do start to slip after a while and they do leave impression lines in the hair once you take them out.