Thalia F.
Thalia F.
Bridgeport, CT

Is this organization really worth it ?
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Oct. 14, 2014, 8:36 a.m.
He sit is soooooooooooooooooo worth it 100000000000000 percent worth it !!!!!!
Catherine K.
Catherine K.
Aug. 28, 2014, 8:11 p.m.
Yes, very much so.
jill b.
jill b.
Aug. 22, 2014, 10:02 p.m.
I believe it is this seems to be something kept hush hush
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
May 27, 2014, 10:44 p.m.
I have heard mixed reviews for IC. I think that they have good intentions, but fall short. All in all it is really up to the person donating to decide whether or not an organization is particularly worth it or not. In my opinion I think there are other organizations that will put donations to use for a different cause, maybe something locally or more prevalent to the US. God knows we need help too!
Devyne F.
Devyne F.
April 17, 2014, 11:15 a.m.
YES! This organization is more then worth it! I was involved in this club at my high school for 3 years! We did so much fundraising and help for this organization, it was worth every second! Two guys that help start this organization came to our school for an Invisible Childern Assembly and it was so heart warming and touching. If you want to be apart of it, don't question it, definitely go for it! i love it
Gianna S.
Gianna S.
Oct. 27, 2013, 1:31 p.m.
Yes! I've been involved for 5 years and never for a second have I regretted any of it. If you believe that your community extends not only across the street, but across the globe, than this is the organization for you. Their ethos are awesome, and everything about this organization is inspiring. Getting involved will not only enrich the lives of others, but it will greatly enrich your own life.
Minerva S.
Minerva S.
July 7, 2013, 7:02 p.m.
Absolutely. Too many children need the fight for justice on their behalf!
Abby M.
Abby M.
May 10, 2013, 10:54 p.m.
Yes, most people listen to gossip about this organization and don't do research for themselves. I spent a semester in school learning about the history of the LRA and Invisible Children. I whole-heatedly support this organization. They have done amazing things in the last 7 years. Recently, an LRA fight left a note hidden for someone to find saying that he, along with 15 other fighters wanted to leave the LRA but were to afraid to do so. Invisible Children drops thousands of flyers from helicopters that say(in six different regional languages) that they will not be punished if they leave and that everyone understands that they were FORCED to kill their families. 76% of the ex-soldiers who have left the LRA in the past year say that it was because to these flyers. They have had so many other successes and if you took the time to research their prior films and the history of the LRA you would support them too.
Viktoriya Y.
Viktoriya Y.
Dec. 10, 2012, 8:51 p.m.
After doing much research, I still can't say whether donating and getting the kit or any other IC merchandise is worth it. The cause is clearly of great importance, however, there is too much information floating around about their "practices".

Join Now