BY INVISIBELT

All Belt No Bulk Lays flat under fitted tops and provides instant slimming effect! fits sizes 0-14 adjusts like a bra ; see more...

Carissa G.
Fallon, NV
I do not know why this does to have an A++ I am allergic to belts the metal part and it gives me such a rash when I wear them and I have also scarred a lil around my bellybutton. I saw the invisibelt and I have had two black and a hot pink one, they are life savers for people like me no rash no irritation and it stays in place without the bulk. I love this belt just wish they would come out with brown!! People who have metal allergy GET THIS BELT!!! I got it because of my allergy but I would buy it if I did not get rashed out by other belts.
Angie F.
Waterloo , IA
I wish I could give this an a- or b+ - it's perfect except for one thing. After using it several times, the 'buckle' doesn't hold as well anymore. It really is fantastic for leaving a smooth line under shirts but its construction isn't the best. I actually found something that works better from Bed Bath and Beyond - it's a short elastic strap with two clips that you clip to your beltloops - it works really well too.
Maggie A.
This belt is made for people who need to wear a belt...or are used to wearing a belt everyday. You wear with skinny jeans mainly...when you are wearing a long shirt. You know how you hate when belt buckles show that bulge when you pull your shirt down...this eliminates it. I used to work retail and would sale hundreds of these things. They do there job. It is a harder plastic...not super comfortable but they do get rid of the belt buckle bulge when you are needing to wear a belt with skinnies or straight leg jeans and are wearing a longer shirt.
Joanne S.
This belt was a hit at a mature boutique I used to work for that sold Jag jeans. The older women had problems with belts, gapping jeans, and fluctuating weight. I would never wear this belt and don't see the point of it, but they loved them. I was told by many customers that they stretch and wear out over time.
Kenna H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This belt is so perfect for those days that you don't really want to have a bulky belt showing with your outfit, yet your pants won't allow you to go belt-less. The "buckle" is perfect and never comes undone!
Ladon E.
Lewisville, TX
I like the fact that the belt is clear. I do not like the fact that it adjusts like a bra strap because it does not stay put like a regular belt. I had to constantly adjust it to make it tighter.
Kathy K.
This was a fantastic belt for me until the clasp stopped working. I could find nothing broken on it, but it just stopped working. Started out with the grade of A but dropped to an E when it broke. Ended up averaging it as a C.
Sadeeya B.
Newark, NJ
It's actually not as comfortable but if u aren't going somewhere far it's great to wear with anything because its clear
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I tried it once and it torned apart in first use
Flor C.
San Diego, CA
What is this for? I just don't get it!