BY INVISIBELT

All Belt No Bulk Lays flat under fitted tops and provides instant slimming effect! fits sizes 0-14 adjusts like a bra ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Maggie A.
This belt is made for people who need to wear a belt...or are used to wearing a belt everyday. You wear with skinny jeans mainly...when you are wearing a long shirt. You know how you hate when belt buckles show that bulge when you pull your shirt down...this eliminates it. I used to work retail and would sale hundreds of these things. They do there job. It is a harder plastic...not super comfortable but they do get rid of the belt buckle bulge when you are needing to wear a belt with skinnies or straight leg jeans and are wearing a longer shirt.
Angie F.
Waterloo, IA
I wish I could give this an a- or b+ - it's perfect except for one thing. After using it several times, the 'buckle' doesn't hold as well anymore. It really is fantastic for leaving a smooth line under shirts but its construction isn't the best. I actually found something that works better from Bed Bath and Beyond - it's a short elastic strap with two clips that you clip to your beltloops - it works really well too.
Kenna H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This belt is so perfect for those days that you don't really want to have a bulky belt showing with your outfit, yet your pants won't allow you to go belt-less. The "buckle" is perfect and never comes undone!
Joanne S.
Girard, OH
This belt was a hit at a mature boutique I used to work for that sold Jag jeans. The older women had problems with belts, gapping jeans, and fluctuating weight. I would never wear this belt and don't see the point of it, but they loved them. I was told by many customers that they stretch and wear out over time.
Ladon E.
Lewisville, TX
I like the fact that the belt is clear. I do not like the fact that it adjusts like a bra strap because it does not stay put like a regular belt. I had to constantly adjust it to make it tighter.
Sadeeya B.
Newark, NJ
It's actually not as comfortable but if u aren't going somewhere far it's great to wear with anything because its clear
Kathy K.
This was a fantastic belt for me until the clasp stopped working. I could find nothing broken on it, but it just stopped working. Started out with the grade of A but dropped to an E when it broke. Ended up averaging it as a C.
Carissa G.
Fallon, NV
I do not know why this does to have an A++ I am allergic to belts the metal part and it gives me such a rash when I wear them and I have also scarred a lil around my bellybutton. I saw the invisibelt and I have had two black and a hot pink one, they are life savers for people like me no rash no irritation and it stays in place without the bulk. I love this belt just wish they would come out with brown!! People who have metal allergy GET THIS BELT!!! I got it because of my allergy but I would buy it if I did not get rashed out by other belts.
Tamanna I.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I tried it once and it torned apart in first use
Flor C.
San Diego, CA
What is this for? I just don't get it!