Invigo Blonde Recharge Warm Blonde Conditioner

by Wella

Wella INVIGO Blonde Recharge Color Refreshing Conditioner, for Warm Blonde tones helps to fight brass. For Blonde brightness and vibrancy.

Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum, Methylparaben, Potassium Phosphate, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geraniol, 2,6-Diamino-3-((Pyridin-3-yl)Azo)Pyridine, 4-Hydroxypropylamino-3-Nitrophenol.

Has anyone used this? Looking for something to bring life back to my blonde without turning my hair purple!
Start your review of Invigo Blonde Recharge Warm Blonde Conditioner!
Another great Wella conditioning product. Keeps my hair from getting too brassy, smoothes and is easy to use.   Don't see how to improve this, I find it's great. My hair is blond-grey with lowlights and is very dry. Yes, would recommend to others. It's pricey but don't need much so that's ok.
Lewisville, TX
This is a great conditioner for blonde hair. I was surprised how moisturizing it is. It’s purple just like purple shampoo, but thicker and it smells good. I would recommend this as an alternate with your regular conditioner a few times a week.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was given a sample of this to try, and it conditioned my hair really well, as well as giving a nice, icy tone. I left it on for a couple of minutes, and it lathered well. Gave great shine too.
San Antonio, TX
I use tia product with the purple shampoo, and it helps keep the color locked in. Not only that, but it moisturizes your hair really well after using the purple shampoo.
Detroit, MI
I've had zero time to get my blonde touched up and I was noticing my Kristin Ess blonde conditioner wasn't quite doing the job anymore. I was looking at dphue and a girl at Ulta recommended this conditioner instead. Honestly, after just 2 uses I noticed the blonde in my hair was a lot brighter and a lot less brassy/yellow. I use this a couple times and week and can't complain. It'll hold me over until I can finally get into the salon.
Louisville, KY
I use this after I use the invigo shampoo and sometimes after I use regular shampoo if I don’t want to use blonde shampoo. It really helps brighten your hair and makes it very soft. I tend to use a lot of the conditioner because I have thick hair
East Moriches, NY
I actually liked this blonde conditioner, it smelled amazing and I haven’t found many blonde conditioners with the purple hue. I got this in my voxbox. I prefer Monat hair products but gave the blonde recharge shampoo and conditioner combo a try and i was really impressed by both products. The smell won me over, it is deeply pigmented so for those with baby blonde hair don’t overuse or leave it on to long or you get a purple hue on the lightest parts of your hair. The conditioner provided a deep hydrating feel to my hair but I did have more hair loss in my hair brush than usual after using these products together. So due to the hair loss I will stick to my Monat products but this blonde conditioner with the shampoo do what they say and truly recharge ur blonde for an instant toning effect for blonde hair by removing brass tones in between washes. I’ll continue to keep it in my shower so when my blonde seems dull or brassy due to chlorine and harsh water, I can use this if I need to give my hair a little recharge back to cooler blonde.
Nyssa , OR
Invigo Blonde Recharge Warm Blonde Conditioner uploaded by Esmeralda C.
Absolutely love this product!!! Gets ride of my orangey color on my hair. I would absolutely buy this product once I run out! Thank you influenster!! Invigo Blonde Recharge Warm Blonde Conditioner Wella Professionals Invigo Blonde Recharge Cool Blonde Shampoo
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Greenbrier, AR
Invigo Blonde Recharge Warm Blonde Conditioner uploaded by Chastity M.
Leaves my hair feeling fresh and soft while not making it flat. The smell is fresh and lightly fragranced without being over bearing. If you like a strong smell then this isn’t the one. It does leave my blonde fresh and icy toned!
Las vegas, NV
Invigo Blonde Recharge Warm Blonde Conditioner uploaded by Tiffany H.
I am In love!!! This purple conditioner is amazing!! Left my hair so soft and smooth and all the brassy tones went away!! I’m so glad this came in my voxbox cause it’s my new favorite! I will recommend this to EVERYONE
Received complimentary sample from Influenster