MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HimPaco Rabanne
INVICTUS by - EDT SPRAY 34 OZ & DEODORANT SPRAY 51 OZ - MEN

INVICTUS by Paco Rabanne - EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ & DEODORANT SPRAY 5.1 OZ - MEN

by Paco Rabanne

EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ & DEODORANT SPRAY 5.1 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INVICTUS by Paco Rabanne - EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ & DEODORANT SPRAY 5.1 OZ - MEN!
darius S.
marrero
Purchased at: Sephora
It smells good just not on me πŸ˜“. I first smelled it on a female friend and it was awesome then a make friend was wearing it, it smelled totally different on him but still awesome. I went out and got a sample but on me it didn't smell like either of them. I like the scent it just doesn't work with my body chemistry.
Rubi M.
Nampa, ID
This is one that my husband has and I love how he smells. It really lasts all day its super good
member-06166
My father uses this. Go to perfume for a man. Enthralling scent. Packaging is amaze. Not to heavy. Gud for travelling also
Tony M.
Worthing, West Sussex
It makes you walk with confidence and you know Paco Raban is an amazing brand with longevity and the fragrance is so so sexy
Kristina L.
I first smelled this person about 4 years ago when a customer came in to our work and smelled the best I could ever imagined. Me and my colleague asked him what it was and he laughed saying everybody asks and told us it was Invictus. I then bought it for my husband and I wish he would use it all the time. It literally seduces me. I never knew mens perfume could do that. Since then I bought him one more bottle and also a gift set. His brother uses it, my dad, sisters boyfriend. We are all hooked and never grow tired of it. Definitely one of the best mens perfumes out there.

Looking for your answer?