Investigation Discovery (ID)

Did you know you can rent this channel aka True Crime on Amazon Prime for $3 a month?
Yes @Kate 9f40 I watch this channel all the time! Ever feel like you could be an investigator you have seen this so much? 😂
Are you a fan of Investigation Discovery (ID) Channel? What's your favorite show?
Start your review of Investigation Discovery (ID)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I can't get enough of the mystery investigation type shows.” in 6 reviews
Portales , NM
I absolutely love this channel and I am addicted to many of the shows. I got started with Swamp Murders and it's just gone from there.
Georgetown, KY
I love this channel it never gets boring I am really into investigation shows and this one is at the top of my list for being the best.
Lincoln Park, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is my favorite channel to watch investigation shows! So many different cases and topics for shows. Deadly Women is my favorite!
McKinney, TX
Absolutely love this channel. I know people think watching crime stories all the time is weird but I don't care. I can't get enough.
I love watching this channel.You learn alot about crimes and people.The suspense of these shows keeps you at the edge of your seats!
Fort Irwin, CA
This is such a good channel I can't get enough of mystery shows !!!!!! This is usually the channel that you will catch me watching !
Benton, KY
Umm just my favorite channel EVERRRRR! I don't know why it took me so long to discover this network but it is fan-freakin-tabulous!
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I am obsessed with true crime\ mystery shows. The fact that they have a channel dedicated to my obsession thrills me to no end lol
Bonham, TX
I can spend hours watching all the who/how done it shows on this channel. The investigations of crimes is absolutely fascinating!
Hammond, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This is a wonderful channel with amazing shows. I love killer women. If your interested in crime p related shows this is for you
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Philadelphia, PA
8 months ago
Jennifer F. • 8 months ago
Yes!! I am love that channel!!