Investigation Discovery (ID) uploaded by Jeannine L.

BY INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY (ID) #50 in TV

• "I can't get enough of the mystery investigation type shows." in 6 reviews
Tylinn W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My TV is ALWAYS on the ID channel. I have always been interested in True Crime and this channel has so many great shows on it. There is something for everyone on the ID channel and it will have you hooked.
Sandra R.
['Las Vegas', ''], NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you love CSI/forensic shows, you have to watch this channel. It's hard to stop watching - you really can't get enough or turn away. There's so many different shows, but all a whodunit in the end. Lieutenant Joe Kenda: Homicide Hunter is my favorite! His show is the best because of his commentary.
Taylor M.
Aiken, SC
This is my absolute favorite channel on tv. I am planning on being a criminal psychologist so this gives me some insight to things. Not only that, it lets you see many things that have happened and you do not hear much about. It is truly amazing. It will keep your interest!
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Every episode is so intriguing and captivating. The stories really get my undivided attention. The way the stories reenact the crime scene is fascinating. The acting is on point and the interviewers really ask hard hitting questions.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
My all-time favorite. I have a serious obsession with iD Channel. I feel like i eat, sleep & breathe crime shows. Been a huge fan since the day it became a channel. The shows are super interesting & they really open your eyes to the dark, seedy underbelly or society and crime. This stuff happens all day everyday & most people pay no mind. I love that the shows always give the victims and their families a voice & a platform. I def. Recommend this channel and all of its shows. But viewer beware; It's extremely addicting!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Can I just say normally my TV stays on this channel. I love love love all the shows. Its thrilling, one if my most favs on here is Deadly women. I seriously don't know what it is about watching scary things that can happen to anyone or has happened. But its very interesting and hard to turn away from. I end up getting my friends hooked Lol heck I am even on a group on my social media FB Lol I am one of ID's biggest fans.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
This is what's on in my home literally all the time because my mother watches this. It certainly has the ability to be attention grabbing and leave you wanting to know the end of the story. Some of the dramatizations are out there but you really get intrigued into what's going on. If you like mysteries and murder cases, you'll find it all here.
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Investigation Discovery is the BEST channel on television, hands down. I may be biased because I love true crime and criminology but nonetheless, it's pretty much the only channel I have on 24/7. I watch pretty much all of the shows on the network and every single so is super entertaining, all while being humble about all the cases they're bringing to light. I totally suggest others check it out.
Johan S.
campbell, OH
I can leave this channel on all day and I wouldn't get sick of it. Every series they show is so interesting and amazing and all of them are true stories so its even more insane but my mother and I sometimes just sit in the couch all day watching the shows on this channel without getting bored.
Alicia R.
Stockton , CA
I can't get enough of this channel and the shows are highly addictive and somewhat creepy. I'm more aware of certain situations and it explores the dark minds of humans. This channel is a must watch if you are interested in murders and the killers.
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Anyone else 110% obsessed with this channel??
Ashley K.
Exton, PA
I love investigation discovery but at the same time, I hate myself for it! Do you feel like ID and other true crime shows exploit or minimize other people's pain and suffering?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Is the best show ever
Stephanie S.
Worthington, MN
What is your fav ID series ever? I like Obsessed and a few others a lot, but I'd like to know what others enjoy!
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
What's your all-time favorite show from ID Channel?