BY INVACARE

Visco-elastic foam eliminates pressure and provides maximum support and comfort. Responds to body weight and temperature to disperse pressure evenly around bony prominences at hip and shoulders. Antibaterial, antifungal and dust mite resistant. Magnetic inner cover helps relieve pain. Machine washable outer cover. Ivory. Delivered discreetly to your home.  Size is 74 inches x 38 inches x 2 inches Deep see more...

Daniella E.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
For those that do not have a memory foam mattress or topper...u have no idea what you are missing and this product is for you. I've had this for a few years now so it is defiantly a good investment and a heck of a lot cheaper than buying a memory foam mattres. it has helped with my chronic back pain
Vee V.
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
Memory foam mattresses are life!! If you have a tough bed that makes it difficult to sleep on.. Buy a simple memory foam mattress topper like this and your problems will be solved. I had this for all four years throughout my undergrad and I slept like a baby because of it.
Kassandra L.
Kassandra L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have a foam mattres like this and I love it! It works amazily and Def was a great buy and would stock up on these
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Memory foam mattresses are my favorite, It's easy to find a comfortable position to sleep and they hold up well.
aymee v.
aymee v.
Memory foam is bad ass i love it so much it take ur shape and very confortable
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
First thing, way more cost effective than buying a memory foam matters and it's relatively easy to move! You can make any old mattress immediately feel amazing with this, I would roll it up and fold it and once slept on only it on the ground and it was extremely comfortable still ! I would still be using it in sure if my puppy didn't chew it to bits !
Michery T.
Michery T.
Orlando, Florida
This is really helpful when I just need to lay down because my back hurts. It helps a lot with a heatpad.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
How soft is this mattress?