BY INVACARE

• Do these work well for kids? I have a 2 and 4 year old...3 Answers
  • I have always wondered if these work well and how accurat...1 Answers
Nesha E.
Wichita Falls, TX
Well we decided to switch to an ear thermometer and this is as recommended to me by a good friend. It works wonders. You don't have to wait forever to get a proper reading. It helps when you have a sick child who doesn't want to sit still long. This will be a baby shower gift from now on
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
Easy to use. Especially on little kids or babies. It's quick and accurate. I really like this thermometer. You should get one too. You never know when you are going to need it ... buy it on Amazon. Or even Jet.com. it is worth the price and then some.
Rachel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not very pleased. We can literally put it on the ear to get a reading, take it out and put it straight back in the same ear to read again and always get different readings. I wouldn't purchase this again especially needing an accurate reading.
Cece A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this thermometer. Every temperature I have taken has been accurate. Its small, has a small pouch to hold it, and it's easy to store away without taking up too much space.
Jessica W.
Pineville, KY
This is a wonderful product. With a one year old it is tons easier to check her temperature this way rather than fighting to keep her still with a thermometer under her arm.
Samm W.
Kingfield, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of those necessities. Something you have to have around the house, especially when cold and flu season hits. Great to use on kids and adults alike, and always works really well on both! I already have 2 in my house!
Kelli L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my favorite kind of thermometers, definitely prefer them over letting something sit under my tongue for a longer period of time. Awesome brand too
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
Great thermometer! Instant reading, which is handy with a fussy baby (or adult!). Consistent and reliable. I would make this purchase again.
Mea P.
Love this works so fast and less hassle from the kiddo so easy to use I would recommend this thermometer to anyone
Mikaela D.
Butler, PA
Quick and easy use with accurate temperature readings, much easier than old fashion under the tongue thermometers!
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone prefer this brand over other (more well known) infant ear thermometers?
Kelsie T.
Conneaut, OH
Do these work well for kids? I have a 2 and 4 year old...
Jackie C.
I have always wondered if these work well and how accurate they are.
Hailey B.
How well does this work? Is it your preferred choice?