Intuition Schick  Tropical Splash Razor

Intuition Schick Tropical Splash Razor

BY SCHICK

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Schick Intuition Tropical Splash Razor: 4 blades for a close shave Lathers and moisturizes during shaving, leaving your skin noticeably soft No need for shave gel, soap or body wash Pivoting head follows your contours

• I love the Intuition line, this looks good, is it the sam...1 Answers
Intuition Schick  Tropical Splash Razor
Intuition Schick Tropical Splash Razor
Leah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Uggggghh!!!! Razors are expensive! I purchased this one after getting a spray tan, thinking the moisture bar around the razor would help prolong my tan. It DID feel good on my skin but literally didn’t take off any the hair on my legs. I don’t like this product. It’s big & bulky PLUS a super crappy razor.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
This razor is amazeballs! No, but seriously.
I have had this razor for almost 3 years, you just have to buy the attachment heads for it. The heads have a layer of moisturizing soap on them. You really don’t even have to use shaving cream if you don’t want to, it’s that great.
Ellyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the kind of razor my mom gave me when I first started shaving, and I will never turn back. It shaves so close, and it doesn't leave many razor bumps at all. You can even shave "against the grain" and it is still a smooth shave!
Victoria K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Used to use one of these all the time for shaving. The moisture bar was slightly helpful with keeping my skin smooth, but because it was so bulky it got in the way of the shaving process. The replacements for the bar and the razor head were really pricey though
Paige P.
This razor is not good for sensitive skin types. The smell is so strong and what ever was added to give it that strong scent really irritated my skin. I ended up getting terrible razor burn, which I never get with my other razor. I would not but this again.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
I was not a big fan of this. My skin did not react to it well the bar that they use for it did keep my skin smooth but it was so much bigger than i razor that i had to keep going back to shave my leg and then since I have selective skin it cut my leg up qutie a bit
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
The Schick tropical splash razor is great. It's very affordable. It's really easy to use and it gives a smooth shave. My legs always feel amazing afterwards! You can find it in most stores and I would definitely recommend it.
Beth C.
Summer means short and dresses, shorts and dresses means more shaving! This razor cuts my shaving time in half! It's price is comparable to other disposables, and works twice as well. No more time spent fussing with creams and gels... just shave and go!
Sierra M.
Coupeville, WA
Pretty good. I love the way it makes my skin feel, and it works great for thinner hairs. I do have trouble with it as far as thicker hairs go, it seems to skip over a lot and the lotion bar breaks down quickly. I really only use it for my legs and it makes them so soft!
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
I like this razor, but when you put the cap back on, it does get sticky. It makes my legs super smooth. To me, it is very hard to shave my armpits with it. It works well on my legs though :)
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
I love the Intuition line, this looks good, is it the same quality?