Intuition Schick  Renewing Moisture Refill Cartridge

Intuition Schick Renewing Moisture Refill Cartridge

Schick Intuition Renewing Moisture Refill Cartridge: Refills 4 blades for a closer shave Lathers and moisturizes as you shave, leaving your skin noticeably softer Pivoting head follows your contours With pomegranate extract see more...

Intuition Schick  Renewing Moisture Refill Cartridge
Intuition Schick Renewing Moisture Refill Cartridge
Buy on www.ama...
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
I love the Schick Intuition razors because they make your skin super soft and you don't have to worry about soaps or creams while shaving. One con that I have seen is that the moisturizing part around the razor dries out pretty quickly, so I've found myself removing it when it looks gross, then still using the razor until it is dull.
Ryoko M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have to be honest, that I did not notice a difference with this particular razor, compared to the other kinds offered by Intuition. However, it smelled pleasant, and it worked well so no complaints there.
Kristen L.
This razor works very well. It leaves your legs very soft & smooth. My only complaint with it is it seems the little bar around the razor goes away very quickly so you won't get a whole lot of shaves out of it.
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
I love intuition razors but it seems as though the bar doesn't last as long on this one as the others but still shaves closely and smells delicious!
Ashley M.
Raynham, MA
Love these razors. They're a little pricey but worth it! Ive never cut myself with these, razor heads last long, and they help moisturize!!!
Aisha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If I am out of hair remover, this is my go to razor. Works great! And if you have a coupon, its all the better.
Justine V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only razor I use. I have been using it forever. And I refuse to change. I love that the "shave gel" it right on the razor. Also the pomegranate smell is the best one. These shave so close and leave your skin feeling moisturized.