Intuition de Edt Vapo 100ml

The nature of man.

This magnetic fragrance has a dynamic, masculine clarity blended with a modern sense of nature. It's ultra sensual: an oriental blend with freshness and brisk spices. Clearer, more vibrant than a traditional cologne.

Top Notes:
Sage Absolute, Cucumber, Nutmeg, Cardamom

Middle Notes:
Patchouli, Cedarwood

Base Notes:
Amber, Myrrh, Labdanum

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; Intuition For Men Fragrance (Parfum); Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Citronellol; Coumarin; Linalool; Eugenol; Limonene; Geraniol; Cinnamal <ILN37979>

Será que é um bom produto para presenter quem agente ama? Diz ai garotas 😘
Start your review of Intuition de Edt Vapo 100ml!
Lori P.
Chillicothe, OH
What a great place to shop! It's fun to do the shopping from the comfort of my hone! Love this perfume! Yummy!
Jayla T.
Detroit, MI
Smells amazing you will love tjis it comes in a cute little bottle and box as well its worth the money love it
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Estee Lauder Intuition cologne spray lasts all day and smells so fresh and amazing. Great price and has been one of my favorites so far. If you are looking for cologne and not sure what to choose, this would be the perfect one! I usually buy it from Amazon. It is so much easier than going through the department store.
Pamela F.
Austin, TX
A friend of mine gave it to me because they were not happy with the way it smelled when applied. I don't know if I'm not applying enough or what but it seems to fade pretty fast
Tamarah O.
Mountain Home, TX
Smells wonderful, I wouldn't recommend it for teens or younger women, but it smells nice. Lasts forever.
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
My boyfriend loves this cologne! I purchased it for the first time for Him two years ago! Comes in a really nice bottle! It isn't extremely overpriced and lasts a long time. A little goes along way. I would highly recommend purchasing for your significant other or friend.
Selena F.
got this for my bf. this is great. I bought it online and was not disappointed. smells nice but not overpowering
Silvio P.
Amazing fragrance but extremely poor longevity. I know it since I was 15 and it was always on top of my most favourite fragrances but nowadays it is a little bit disappointing
Misty D.
I got this as a gift for a family member and he loves it. Nice scent and long lasting for most of the time he has it on.nice bottle and sleek appeal.
sahil B.
It is the best perfume i have ever used in my life.The fregnance of the product is soo natural and refreshing that it makes me feel confident.I strongly recommend this product to all.