BY INTUIT #15 in Home & Office Software

Quicken 2015 for Mac: Step-by-step guidance See your bank, credit card, investment and retirement accounts in 1 place Categorizes your spending so you know where your money is going Stay on top of monthly bills Create a realistic budget Shows how your investments are performing Make smart decisions on the go with the mobile and tablet apps Snap and store receipts to track key purchases Makes tax time easier by tracking deductions and creating tax reports Free feature updates included see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amy M.
Holt, MI
Love the budgeting function on this - helps us understand where and how we are spending. We have it pretty refined and it takes a minute to get it set up. The reports are helpful!
Haleigh S.
Carrollton, TX
I have been a user of Quicken for mg personal finances for over 10 years and I can't imagine ever using anything else. Once you buy the initial software download, they always offer discounts on new releases. It's extremely user friendly and allows me to keep a big picture view on where all our money is invested and dive deep into the details. Whether you need something in depth for tax purposes or just something to track daily expenditures, Quicken can help.
Tina T.
West Seneca, NY
I like this because it helps me track spending yet I don't love it because I constantly have to catch on manual entries because my accounts don't sync properly.
Donato P.
What is the difference between Quicken and Mint.com? Do I need the latter if I purchased the former?