Introductory Price! Joy Mangano My Little Steamer Go Mini uploaded by Rachel V.

BY JOY MANGANO

Introductory Price! Joy Mangano My Little Steamer Go Mini Home - Misc More for the Home - Personal Care (new) see more...

Tasha G.
Murrieta, CA
I absolutely LOVE this little steamer! Some of the reviews made me hesitant, but I’ve had NO problems and love it so much. It’s ready to use within 2 minutes and a quick swipe over any wrinkles and they immediately disappear! I love the perfect pink color it comes in too. Small enough to travel with also to get wrinkles out of packed clothes.
Amanda W.
I got this product when I went away for college. It is really convenient and it is nice that it is small but I honestly don't think it works very well. I was disappointed with this product. The humidity from outside honestly got my wrinkles out better. I would not recommend this product.
Kayla W.
I absolutely love my little steamer! I use it all the time to steam my clothes. It doesn't long to heat up and it works really well. I actual like to steam my clothes. I think this little steamer makes it fun! I highly recommend getting yourself one of these!
Kinjal P.
Missouri City, TX
This steamer is fantastic! Its small, so its perfect for travelling and is powerful enough to actually get the job done. The instructions say to wait two minutes for the steam to start up, but usually takes less time than that. Its very easy to use, you just turn it on and wait for the steam to come out. The only down side is there is no way to stop the steam if you want to put it down besides turning it off, but that also makes it easier to use since you don't have to constantly be pushing a button while steaming. Last but not least, we bought this steamer to use at home as well, and its a bit small for that, but since we bought it to also travel, its a compromise we were willing to take. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone. We bought the teal color and I love it!
Anna H.
I love the My Little Steamer so much that I have the full size and the mini to take with me on vacations and business trips. There is nothing worse than packing up nice clothes that end up wrinkled. This is small enough to fit in my travel bag and powerful enough to get out wrinkles without need an ironing board! Thank goodness for my litter steamer! It works on everything from silk to cotton!
Heanderlynn H.
This steamer is awesome! It is very convenient. If I'm going away for the weekend, I can just throw it in my bag because it's so small. I must admit I have not used an iron in about 2yrs (A iron? What's that? Lol). It works very well and it was very affordable. I use it very frequently and it is still going strong. It's a great product.
Marisa W.
Warwick , NY
Love this item! Someone bought me one for my honeymoon and it came in handy the entire trip! You don't have to worry about ironing and it is compact enough to stuff in your carry on. It is a little pricey but well worth the money and very easy to use.
Rachel V.
Wichita, KS
I bought this steamer to replace a steam buddy I received as a high school graduation gift. It was the cheapest steamer I could find at my target and it was still more than I wanted to spend. I have only used it a handful of times so far and it works fine. The reservoir is small so if you’re doing a lot of steaming, you’ll need to stop frequently. I bought it primarily to steam 4 very wrinkled “getting ready robes” for my wedding and it took over an hour with refills. It heats up quickly and does a good job on wrinkles, but it puts out so much steam that the clothing is often too damp to put on after, so make sure you use it the night before you want to wear your item.
Mary M.
I want to start by saying I am terrible at ironing. I received the steamer for Christmas from bed Bath and beyond and I am in love. It takes about 1 to 2 minutes to start a nice stream of steam, and after that it's ready to go. It works well on khaki pants cotton shirts, pretty much everything. It is also easy to take apart and clean. Mine is pink and that makes it fun. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who hates ironing and equally hates wrinkly clothing
Morgan B.
Des Moines , IA
I love this steamer so much! I bought it because I hate using irons and thought I would try it and now I wonder why I didn't sooner. It is very small so easy to travel with and store. The only downside is you only can do a couple garments before refilling the water. The steamer is super easy to use and warms up within 60 seconds. It takes me only a minute to get the wrinkles out of a shirt! I highly suggest this item!!