BY JOY MANGANO

Introductory Price! Joy Mangano My Little Steamer Go Mini Home - Misc More for the Home - Personal Care (new) see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Kinjal P.
Kinjal P.
Review for: Introductory Price! Joy Mangano My Little Steamer Go Mini
This steamer is fantastic! Its small, so its perfect for travelling and is powerful enough to actually get the job done. The instructions say to wait two minutes for the steam to start up, but usually takes less time than that. Its very easy to use, you just turn it on and wait for the steam to come out. The only down side is there is no way to stop the steam if you want to put it down besides turning it off, but that also makes it easier to use since you don't have to constantly be pushing a button while steaming. Last but not least, we bought this steamer to use at home as well, and its a bit small for that, but since we bought it to also travel, its a compromise we were willing to take. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone. We bought the teal color and I love it!
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Des Moines , IA
I love this steamer so much! I bought it because I hate using irons and thought I would try it and now I wonder why I didn't sooner. It is very small so easy to travel with and store. The only downside is you only can do a couple garments before refilling the water. The steamer is super easy to use and warms up within 60 seconds. It takes me only a minute to get the wrinkles out of a shirt! I highly suggest this item!!
Jen G.
Jen G.
Chapel Hill, NC
I absolutely love this little steamer, I originally brought it for a trip i was taking but ended up using it on everything. I hate to iron so this was perfect. Unfortunately my friend broke it some how when I let her borrow it. I need to replace it and I think next time i will be ordering the full size one.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
I had high hopes for this product but it definitely doesn't get wrinkles out as quickly as I would like. I tried using it on curtains but it definitely didn't work for those at all. Probably worth it to just by a regular sized steamer if you have the space.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
York, PA
Absolutely love this steamer! It works great and it is so easy to use. I will never use an iron again.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Review for: Introductory Price! Joy Mangano My Little Steamer Go Mini
I want to start by saying I am terrible at ironing. I received the steamer for Christmas from bed Bath and beyond and I am in love. It takes about 1 to 2 minutes to start a nice stream of steam, and after that it's ready to go. It works well on khaki pants cotton shirts, pretty much everything. It is also easy to take apart and clean. Mine is pink and that makes it fun. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who hates ironing and equally hates wrinkly clothing
Heanderlynn H.
Heanderlynn H.
Review for: Introductory Price! Joy Mangano My Little Steamer Go Mini
This steamer is awesome! It is very convenient. If I'm going away for the weekend, I can just throw it in my bag because it's so small. I must admit I have not used an iron in about 2yrs (A iron? What's that? Lol). It works very well and it was very affordable. I use it very frequently and it is still going strong. It's a great product.
Marisa W.
Marisa W.
Warwick, NY
Review for: Introductory Price! Joy Mangano My Little Steamer Go Mini
Love this item! Someone bought me one for my honeymoon and it came in handy the entire trip! You don't have to worry about ironing and it is compact enough to stuff in your carry on. It is a little pricey but well worth the money and very easy to use.