BY TARTE #68 in Makeup Sets

1. TARTE emphas EYES HIGH DEFINITION EYE PENCIL (0.14G) 2. TARTE LIFTED NATURAL EYE PRIMER (0.8 OZ) 3. TARTE multiolEYE LASH ENHANCING PRIMER (0.10 OZ) 4. TARTE multiplEYE MASCARA (0.10 OZ) 5. TARTE NATURAL CHEEK STAIN IN TIPSY (0.17 OZ) 6. TARTE...

Samantha S.
As far as gift sets go, this one gives you a little of each from all product ranges. It is worth if if Tatre is giving this away with a purchase. Great to try a few new items if you don't already use all of their products. I don't know if the samples are as good as the real deal but again nice to try to see if you want to buy the full size. I love Tarte product lines and will keep using them for their inclusion of natural ingredients and well represented pigments.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
I absolutely love the starter set, I wish they would have more and have different color options and shade options. These are some of my favorite things to buy so I can test out the product before I buy the full-size. The prices are usually pretty fair and you can find them on sale usually on Sephora.com.
Kayla a.
Murrieta , CA
I got this for my mom and she loved it, she said it’s the cutest little set and she gets use out of everything in it and she’s been buying it for people for Christmas presents every sense. Can’t speak from my person experience but she loved it.
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
1. TARTE emphasEYES HIGH DEFINITION EYE PENCIL (0.14G) 2. TARTE LIFTED NATURAL EYE PRIMER (0.8 OZ) 3. TARTE multiolEYE LASH ENHANCING PRIMER (0.10 OZ) 4. TARTE multiplEYE MASCARA (0.10 OZ) 5. TARTE NATURAL CHEEK STAIN IN TIPSY (0.17 OZ) 6. TARTE ReCREATE WRINKLE PRIMER (0.3 OZ) Intro to Tarte Exclusive 6 Piece Gift Set
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, TX
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Maxine M.
Dallas
This is definitely a vintage tart set. I’ve used all of these and personally like them for a natural look. The eyelash enhancer unfortunately did not work and the lifted eyeshadow primer was very nice and smooth but did not firm as it stated it would. I do love the cheek stain it’s a perfect size to travel and the color pay off is really nice and natural.
Maddie G.
Youngsville , LA
I love tarte its one of my favorite brands. This would definitely be a great Christmas present! I love the wands on the mascara in this sets. It can be a little pricey but its worth every penny. Its long lasting. My favorite product in this set is the mascara I really like the mascara. I highly reccomend!
Laurel C.
Memphis, TN
Good value for a sample kit. I love buying sample kits so I can test out products beore fully committing to a full size. I used this kit while traveling and it was nice to save lots of room. Tarte is very easy to apply and I recommend this product- especially if you're going on a trip.
Women I.
Guntersville
I am absolutely obsessed with pretty much anything from TARTE!  It is always great to find a kit that has all the basics that you need to feel out a brand!  Products are easy to apply!  I would highly recommend this brand to anyone and will be purchasing their items over and over again!
Bhonna J.
Elk Grove, CA
this product are very affordable  i recommended this you can find this on ulta store or just ask the lady who so working there this  can make your bag very clean and organice its very affordable and organize kit.l  recommend this to my friends so they will know what im talking about.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this expensive?
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Are the samples really worth the price though?